DarkSide NOW ONLINE!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Loved1 said:
Tjss is not deano13 or Dano mate. i talk to deano13 on msn and he is online same time as Tjss quite often, same as Dano

Anyway, im gonna come check server

Tjss account is Tom's account but ali has his id/pass

/HS

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Tjss said:
tbh, the Saskia on this server shares my LOMCN acc.
i think her name is Saskia in real life. I've spoken to her & shes said that she does know a girl named Saskia from insane before, she used to be in the mafia, but she said she aint trying to be her & basically when someone pms her saying 'rach?' she says 'no, i'm just me.' & im sure shes not trying to be you, your not the queen so get over yourself.

Ali dont talk crap i was talking to you b4 i new how much of a conneing cheating little kid you are asking me if you could use my Izar server account & p69 accounts!

& Saskia is not your name at all lol, You used the name Saskia on HS when i was tlking to you on MSN so i know 100% that you real name isent Saskia!

/HS

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
~HeavenSent~ said:
Its Ali/oWnGe from TeamSpeak he used the name Saskia on HeavenSent to, He's just a wonnbe he's has about 5 LOMCN ACCOUNTS & use's them to Say NEW SERVER every week its just geting boaring now.

Some accounts he use's on LOMCN

Tjss
lliam123
oWnaGe
deano13
Dano

& a few others.

/HS

wtf is going on???

i am dano the only other person that has used this account is pogs - night33 on most sevrers......

im getting confused now...

ok i no loved1 he has 2 amauils i no of
and i no ownag3 who is tjiss on ere what the hell is happning??

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
emails** :P

they dont like somebdoy and they are trying to say he uses your account, which i know is false

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
ok so ali is own3d and whats ur real name m8 coz im gettinf confused with ppl im gunna start using nicknames ion my msn now lol

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
~HeavenSent~ said:
Ali dont talk crap i was talking to you b4 i new how much of a conneing cheating little kid you are asking me if you could use my Izar server account & p69 accounts!

& Saskia is not your name at all lol, You used the name Saskia on HS when i was tlking to you on MSN so i know 100% that you real name isent Saskia!

/HS

There is only one Saskia obviously you ain't so stupid to b conned :)

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
~HeavenSent~ said:

/HS

Ok, i'm going to tell the story to everyone & see who they beileve, tbh thats if they care. She asked me to use my files & she gave me an offer on them, her offer was Izar chara & p69 chara, but i had even higher level chara's so tbh, i didn't care & she also offered £20 for it. She pretended that she sent the money & she asked me again if i could send her the files through msn whitch i did & now shes got it & then she tells me, 'no wrong files!' & then she says 'i'm canceling sending u the money' & so she does but i obviously didn't give a fck bcoz they had error's in the files anyway.
NO ONE LIKES U STFU!

Tjss is Tom, idiot, you can even ask him, he lets me share this acc.

& i do play Mir & my main names on all Mir servers is either Saskia or oWn3d, no i'm not trying to be you Orginal Saskia. I just like the name & so i use it. You hardly use the name so it gives me the chance to use it, you only used it on Euro & InSaNe big deal. Do you remember 2Disturbed on InSaNe, well i'm his cousin & i'm sure you used to know him well. I do admit that i did pretend to be you on Crusade bcoz people encouraged me bcoz i had over 3-4 pms saying 'rach?' but after they found out it weren't me, i stopped doing it on Crusade, that was the only server i pretended to be u tbh but i stopped now, my name on it is Smoked(This is aaron's, i just share). & anyone that asks me 'rach?' i just say 'no sorry', but i hardly use Saskia nemore bcoz i get so many pms when i do so i use oWn3d more.

Now on about 'lliam123' many of you are mixed up. That is not Aaron you fking idiots. Thats Harry, he didn't hack it. Aaron hacked it & so he gave it to his cousin Harry & now its Harrys. ONLY Harry knows the details. Stfu & leave him alone tbh bcoz he didn't hack it, his just using it, so i sugguest u guys stop going on about this bcoz its not gonna help any1, all you've been doing is swearing @ him but thats got u no fking where, his still got the acc & he still will do. Its 'hacked' if thats what u wanna call it & theres nothing u can do.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Tjss said:
Ok, i'm going to tell the story to everyone & see who they beileve, tbh thats if they care. She asked me to use my files & she gave me an offer on them, her offer was Izar chara & p69 chara, but i had even higher level chara's so tbh, i didn't care & she also offered £20 for it. She pretended that she sent the money & she asked me again if i could send her the files through msn whitch i did & now shes got it & then she tells me, 'no wrong files!' & then she says 'i'm canceling sending u the money' & so she does but i obviously didn't give a fck bcoz they had error's in the files anyway.
NO ONE LIKES U STFU!

& i do play Mir & my main names on all Mir servers is either Saskia or oWn3d, no i'm not trying to be you Orginal Saskia. I just like the name & so i use it. You hardly use the name so it gives me the chance to use it, you only used it on Euro & InSaNe big deal. Do you remember 2Disturbed on InSaNe, well i'm his cousin & i'm sure you used to know him well. I do admit that i did pretend to be you on Crusade bcoz people encouraged me bcoz i had over 3-4 pms saying 'rach?' but after they found out it weren't me, i stopped doing it on Crusade, that was the only server i pretended to be u tbh but i stopped now, my name on it is Smoked(This is aaron's, i just share). & anyone that asks me 'rach?' i just say 'no sorry', but i hardly use Saskia nemore bcoz i get so many pms when i do so i use oWn3d more.

Now on about 'lliam123' many of you are mixed up. That is not Aaron you fking idiots. Thats Harry, he didn't hack it. Aaron hacked it & so he gave it to his cousin Harry & now its Harrys. ONLY Harry knows the details. Stfu & leave him alone tbh bcoz he didn't hack it, his just using it, so i sugguest u guys stop going on about this bcoz its not gonna help any1, all you've been doing is swearing @ him but thats got u no fking where, his still got the acc & he still will do. Its 'hacked' if thats what u wanna call it & theres nothing u can do.

Lol so now your saying you are Saskia, Funny i thort you said you new the person that uses the name & her rl name was Saskia...

/HS

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
ash1234 said:
Correct facts there liam. ^^

Accept one thing, the name insane may well be "his" name, because stan has only had it once (on insane server, it was his gms name) and i have seen the name insane about on alot of servers, and it hasnt been stan :(

InSaNe, was the orig owner of InSaNe then he gave files to me, so its probs him on other servers.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Tjss said:
NO ONE LIKES U STFU!

Omg i thort i read it & what a load of crap... yes you did send me some files i belive they ware BrainSkan 1.4 not Tiger lol & i was asking for them because i dident belive you had them & what happend you could never prove you had them or prove you was a GM on Tiger a ScreenShot isent hard to take m8 try Pressing "PAUSE BREAk"

/HS

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
tbh. Tjss = Saskia wannabe, nobody else uses his / her account.
we dont want your life story, you got conned, ne more careful.

''NO ONE LIKES U STFU''

i do believe everybody is flaming you. tool.

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
we understand the hacked lomcn account of my rl m8 (my rl m8 lliam doesnt talk any abuse) lliam123, i accept that the twat Harry wont give it back so i will just abuse him. his choice for me to do so.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
tbh. this server will go absolutely nowhere unless you boot Saskia from the team. end of. good night. have a nice day

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
Tjss said:
NO ONE LIKES U STFU!

Shows how much you know I have used name on more than them servers :agree:

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
He can use any name you like she doesn't have legal rights over the name