DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

loki6661

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 16, 2017
Re: DarkZone Reborn Discussion

Its the same **** again this is what they did before.
Smash and grab server that wont last long and the Ban hammer comes out very easy if you say anything that they dont agree with.

Why on earth Servers from these guys are allowed on LOMCN is beyond me.

How dya work that out? I've been on since nearly day 1 and seen 2 people get banned... 1 for cheating and 1 for being a spamming gobshite that had PLENTY of warnings and he still only got a temp ban.. Servers 3-4 weeks old and needs work, but you people lsating it for no reason at (probs just salty about summat) aint helping.. GM's been sound in game and accept all feedback.

Stop shitting on other peoples servers.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

what they did be for not sure what u mean about this as we are new owners of this server and he was banned for good reasons and Server has been online 4 month ? 3 month testing 1 live were your infomation comes from i have no idea

loki6661

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 16, 2017

Don't bother joining, got to 150 and gm banned me because I was arguing with a guy from the top guild. Long story short, we were both talking **** and he banned me and warned the other guy, even though the other guy was a lot more offensive. My friend then asked how and why that was fair (he was level 171) and he got banned until 12/12/9999. When you log on an alt to talk to the gm Mikey, a GM will constantly @kill you and Nemo, a GM, will ban you as soon as you say something until 12/12/9999. Absolutely horrible server, GMs have no idea what they're doing.

You mean when you was spamming chat for an hour, got warned 19times. Got a comms ban for it, then carried on making new accounts to KEEP ON spamming.. And thats a GM been unfair? grow up. You dug your own grave and the whole server watched you do it -.-

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Now i know this server. This is a Slover server.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

1st files yest was reviced by him but he not helping me also them files was old so we basicly started again as i have said a few time

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

Iceman :- comments Slover not helping but same attitude etc as before bud. shame....

loki6661

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 16, 2017

i've heard of this slover stuff... it aint like that at all, y'all salty for no reason.... seriously stop shitting on other peoples servers

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

How dya work that out? I've been on since nearly day 1 and seen 2 people get banned... 1 for cheating and 1 for being a spamming gobshite that had PLENTY of warnings and he still only got a temp ban.. Servers 3-4 weeks old and needs work, but you people lsating it for no reason at (probs just salty about summat) aint helping.. GM's been sound in game and accept all feedback.

Stop shitting on other peoples servers.

Joined Since May 2017 - unfortunately we know a lot more regarding these guys and the servers than you do.
Until were told otherwise we are entitled to put our opinion down and if it stops others from getting ripped off from these guys then its worth it.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

i've heard of this slover stuff... it aint like that at all, y'all salty for no reason.... seriously stop shitting on other peoples servers

I'm not salty at all , as a mod on lomcn its my job to know what servers are what.

loki6661

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 16, 2017

and this erver has been open 3-4 weeks and your going off an old version of it?
Thats shitting on other peoples servers and it aint fair

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Joined Since May 2017 - unfortunately we know a lot more regarding these guys and the servers than you do.
Until were told otherwise we are entitled to put our opinion down and if it stops others from getting ripped off from these guys then its worth it.

What because ive been a member for less than a year i dont know anything about it? i know about the slover stuff... and it isnt the same at all, thats why im arguing the toss.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

loki ignore them they clear know nothing at all and have nothing better to do the only thing i use thatrelates me to slover is his old website and the name DarkZone now if you dont accturly play please keep your negative comments to your selfs thanks you

Erebus

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 16, 2017
WA, USA

Quite frankly I couldn't care less about all the politics involved. I enjoy high rates, this server is a fun high rate, end of. People don't like it, stay away. If you want to try it feel free. More than welcome to hit up myself or anyone from guild, we are a helpful bunch.

I personally have dealt with the GM's a lot (probably more than either of us want!) and I have never had a problem with them, very friendly and always listen so I have no complaints about them.

/Prophet

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Server is boring when you get level 180 +

Bosslands drops are rubbish, limited amount of cave, usercount have fallen big time,

good luck

/Lena

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

Server is boring when you get level 180 +

Bosslands drops are rubbish, limited amount of cave, usercount have fallen big time,

good luck

/Lena

180+ yes it starts to slow down just like any serer it starts to become harder to level all tho its not hard likeu say as ppl are way other 200+

bl drops are made so u can get GG not sure ur problem on this usercount as i type this is still at 22 again not sure how you see it being affected

thanks tho for playing and best off luck :)

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

180+ yes it starts to slow down just like any serer it starts to become harder to level all tho its not hard likeu say as ppl are way other 200+

bl drops are made so u can get GG not sure ur problem on this usercount as i type this is still at 22 again not sure how you see it being affected

thanks tho for playing and best off luck :)

I get it when you get high level it slows down, its when you get to that level theres less things to do, you go to lower level caves you get 1exp ect

Just boring

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003

You need more places to go, variety, more quests, not asking for the best items to drop but spice the server up, it kinda gets boring which is a shame cos it aint a bad server.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011

Server is enjoyable up to level 160 but then after that it seems you are just levelling for a number on the ranking list! which I think is impossible for a new starter (unless players quit) :P

Its a motivation killer when You have a level 180 necklace drop that has an image of a precision necklace.
There are some good ideas in game to keep some players happy (till they have everything)

Does seem like a quick put together server, as i think it would be easy to mimic this server! but GM's are cool and always fixing problems and adding more content! (Caves + items)

An event was introduced that I think totally unbalanced the server, making everyone have the ability to hunt anywhere (that was fun) again thou making it hard for new players to catch up to the community.

I hope the server team can come up with some ideas that will hold on to their high players otherwise they will get bored to quick!

Not slating just my opinion

All the best!!

John10778

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2017

it seems down, says its not been renewed so I'm guessing something has gone wrong ><