DataBase Mobs Help

smoochy boys on tour

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
In Database Commander when editing the Mobs, what do these columes refer to...

Race
RaceImg

I know what to set the appearence to, but still only some mobs will appear right, is it cause of what i have those set to?

/Spyro

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
Then i have no idea why the appr isnt working... i got the files off that site, so you would have thought the numbers they say are for what images would be correct... short of typing in a number in the database, logging in and seeing what it is... then loggin off and changing it to see what the new image is... i dont know what i am going to do...

Spyro

Upvote 0

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
81 19 will work for all mobs, if your using the ledu client you wont see the mob unless you allow the wil number the mob is in in the mirconfig.

if your using the none ledu client then your not putting the correct numbers in the appr collum.

but 81 19 is only the way the mob attacks, these numbers will make amob just hit you and drop items on the floor, you can change these numbers to make the mob have magical attack, be harvestable, not attack you unless attacked first (like hens etc), so the apperance is incorrect, what formula are you using to work out what the mob looks like ? and what client are you using, also lots and lots of info on how to add mobs correctly can be found by searching the forums.

Upvote 0

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
I am using the files off www.liandrin.com, they have an image that tells you the appr number for the mobs... some of them work, others dont. Like HolyDeva works, but foxes dont.
You said put it in mirconfig, what do you mean?

Spyro

Upvote 0

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Sounds like you haven't enabled all of the needed mon files on your ledu exe.

Read THIS and look at the part where it shows you how to enable wils.

Upvote 0