daydie here! hows thangs?

Dynomite

Banned
Banned
Jan 17, 2012
yo fellas and ladies

hows things with LOM, is it improving or still lacking players? how you all been good new year etc?

:)

/daydie

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Same old same old with LOM. Have the odd good server with decent user count, but the majority of the servers have poor gms / user count of 10 players.

2.3 is still the most dominant Mir Server files i think. Well the majority of the servers up are 2.3.

Dynomite

Banned
Banned
Jan 17, 2012
ah rite i see, dont have time meself for gaming any more really as working etc lol

see how addictive LOM is ! ive come bk to see whats happening lol, crazy

whats average usercount on each server online atm on mir2?

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Hmm, mir 2 at this moment in time isnt very high, ive tried a few servers and they are struggling to get more than 15+ users, theres a few new servers coming up that have potential. But there is a server called "Re-United" mir2, that has 100+ Users? its a Euro clone so if Low Rate is your kind of think then its right up your street.

These days everyone loves high rates, no one likes to grind through levels they like to be in the 100's 200's etc. Think it makes them feel bad ;)

Dynomite

Banned
Banned
Jan 17, 2012
ah rite i see, yeah i loved high rates thats y i made alot of them lol

/daydie

Edddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2010
Hmm, mir 2 at this moment in time isnt very high, ive tried a few servers and they are struggling to get more than 15+ users, theres a few new servers coming up that have potential. But there is a server called "Re-United" mir2, that has 100+ Users? its a Euro clone so if Low Rate is your kind of think then its right up your street.

These days everyone loves high rates, no one likes to grind through levels they like to be in the 100's 200's etc. Think it makes them feel bad ;)
aint reunited count fake? i logged on shout goes 120 people online. theres 3 people in BW and didnt see any 1 anywhere else.
if im wrong im wrong. but i never seen more than 5 people at once.
but most servers are dead. MR/3H's has around 50-70 on i think. other servers i dont log on.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
aint reunited count fake? i logged on shout goes 120 people online. theres 3 people in BW and didnt see any 1 anywhere else.
if im wrong im wrong. but i never seen more than 5 people at once.
but most servers are dead. MR/3H's has around 50-70 on i think. other servers i dont log on.

No it is not fake. It has been discussed many times and if you actually asked, you'd find everyone uses MW, not BW.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
No it is not fake. It has been discussed many times and if you actually asked, you'd find everyone uses MW, not BW.

What he said Edd you froob!

Don't see why everyone uses MW bit of a random town if you ask me.

/Bench

Edddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2010
ran form border to BW seen 3 peopel an logged after the shout.
did say soryr imf im wrong.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
MW was the most popular town back in the days of Mir, then it was BW for a while, then I think when Fox Cave came out, most people used BW.

A lof of people just stay in GT's now as well.

But yeah, our user count is not fake, I've already posted proof :)

Edddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2010
when i played euro it was all about pi! or bookshop pi/bw inn top floor.
mw was a ghost town so never checked it.
but if so weldone to the server owners.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
3heros is high rate and has 80+ users online in peak times

heroes files look like the best public files to use imo.

would say our files are still the most developed and best to use tho.. we jsut got so many extra little bits and coded stuff... we're workin on a huge expansion as well to brign some new ideas to mir like proper sub class systems with tanks and healers, possibly some instances. Proper spells with casting times and cooldowns etc. I forget how many new boss's we have coded as well, quite a few tactical 1s as well rather than tank adn spank and see the pretty spells

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
3heros is high rate and has 80+ users online in peak times

heroes files look like the best public files to use imo.

would say our files are still the most developed and best to use tho.. we jsut got so many extra little bits and coded stuff... we're workin on a huge expansion as well to brign some new ideas to mir like proper sub class systems with tanks and healers, possibly some instances. Proper spells with casting times and cooldowns etc. I forget how many new boss's we have coded as well, quite a few tactical 1s as well rather than tank adn spank and see the pretty spells

release a base set then pleaseeeeeeeeeee :D

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Joe you have probly got more chance of getting blood out of a stone :)

And hello Daydie :)