DBServer Error

Join Discord

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Seem to be getting this error come up when i run the DBServer. TFrmDBSrv.starttimer is this because SQL might be setup wrong or ips could be?

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
I've been getting the same error, and have been on it for over a day and no joy yet. will let you know if I come up with something

Upvote 0

~AmU~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
I have this error too, ive had it for the last month or so now and im willing to pay sumone to help me. i do think its a sql problem, also would like to know if setting up sql on a vps would be diffrent or even setting up a m2 server on a vps.

Upvote 0

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
Is anyone having this problem on a single core, single processor system? Reason I ask is I used to run these very files before I got cancer on my old single core without errors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
lol try to get a answer on your legendary forum, but cause no1 uses it you come back here. Hope no1 helps you :)

Upvote 0

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Lol take a look at what time and day i posted on both forums... Tit.

No one use's it because its not ready for proper release yet, only few peope know about it, the forum is still being worked on and other things before we advertise and start drawing in users.

Upvote 0

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I know that now, i think it could be the name is wrong in sql as its not the same name as the pc, and when i install sql on mixed mode it ask for the password and when i put sa in there it says password not suitable or something along them lines anyway.

Edit -

Just tried to re-install sql and when i select Mixed Mode then it ask for the sa password its doesnt matter what password i put in there or how long it is, it will always give me this message. "To continue, you must provide a strong sa password. To review stong password requirements, click Help on the Authentication Mode page." cant seem to get past this stage...

Last edited:
Upvote 0