DeadZone (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
see pointless spam lol

tbh ur raging cause we have more players than u lol
lowest our user count has been in the last 24 is 20 ish highest at peek 40+

and urs still on like 15 peek ? lol

im not botherd about users pal i don't do it for money and i don't brag about how much ive made unlike you fact is my server will be online for a long time yours will not as your in it for the money, also proove you worked on my server pal because u didn't

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
im not botherd about users pal i don't do it for money and i don't brag about how much ive made unlike you fact is my server will be online for a long time yours will not as your in it for the money, also proove you worked on my server pal because u didn't

really im in it for the money ?

ill look up email i got from 1.my dedi server company for paying the extra month.
and
2. the email to ragezone for paid advertisment lol

U MAD ?

and also look at ur own post.

50% off dornations because the brith of my child and u say im in it for the cash ?

Last edited by a moderator:

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Can Everyone just stop Arguing now the mods have already sed they are looking into it. JUST WAIT TILL THEY HAVE DECIDED WHAT TO DO!
Your just makeing it worse for yourselfs your all gonna get banned.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
really im in it for the money ?

ill look up email i got from 1.my dedi server company for paying the extra month.
and
2. the email to ragezone for paid advertisment lol

U MAD ?

and also look at ur own post.

50% off dornations because the brith of my child and u say im in it for the cash ?

rofl ok then how long my server been up?, weeks how long yours been up?, also proof of your work please.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
rofl ok then how long my server been up?, weeks how long yours been up?, also proof of your work please.

3 days live

and look at some off ur npcs ull see my name in there somewere :) //paddy :)

im going to be the muture side off this and just not reply to ur childish posts they will all get removed so back to ur server and grow up

?END OFF

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
3 days live

and look at some off ur npcs ull see my name in there somewere :) //paddy :)

im going to be the muture side off this and just not reply to ur childish posts they will all get removed so back to ur server and grow up

?END OFF

we'll see as your a server thief.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Started on Rebrith quest.
At lvl 100 You can start it and each lvl unlocks a new quest when u finsh all 50 and get lvl 150 then you can rebrith :)
Quests a mix of ::

Finding items
Killing bosses
Finding hiding npcs
Killing xxx mobs in xxx time
Thur this quest u can also put up items never seen in game yet :)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
tbh u can see why FurianMir is pissed off , u decided to host his server for abit then turned gay and took his files and took down ur own server added few caves to his furian server files and wacked it up now call it ur own server. . . . anyways i cant believe someone would let a random guy host the files anyway if uve spent time on them... but anyway its happend now

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
tbh u can see why FurianMir is pissed off , u decided to host his server for abit then turned gay and took his files and took down ur own server added few caves to his furian server files and wacked it up now call it ur own server. . . . anyways i cant believe someone would let a random guy host the files anyway if uve spent time on them... but anyway its happend now

Why would he let any random guy host?
cause i helped hm with alot of stuff.

does he admit it ?

Ofc he dont and never will..

so think about that NOONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD let some random player have files would they ?

lvl 110 kits being added as we speak
theres a kit for each class. (MC/SC/DC) Also thinking off adding (AC-AMC kits too )
new class skills getting added also :)

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Why would he let any random guy host?
cause i helped hm with alot of stuff.

does he admit it ?

Ofc he dont and never will..

so think about that NOONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD let some random player have files would they ?

lvl 110 kits being added as we speak
theres a kit for each class. (MC/SC/DC) Also thinking off adding (AC-AMC kits too )
new class skills getting added also :)

What did you help him with exactly? think a list would determine if he was robbed or not.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Server thread closed until LOMCN team have made a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.