decent forum

smoochy boys on tour

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Dano said:
rofl lol agreed eskimo btw raz0r u have no friends go sit in the corner u exile frm glanreed... (mental home 8 miles frm bridged)

of: any 1 on this forum born of feb the 29th? coz it must be quite sed in a way not having a propper b-day.

Dear god, you cant even spell Bridgend right. Buts thats beside the point isn't it? Its must be quite sad not having a proper birthday, but at least the issue can be resolved by moving the Birthday to 28th February, or Even March 1st.

Your spelling is far beyond help, especially as someone who claims to be 14, nearly 15. The fact is your so tuned in to trying to talk mobile phone ganster style, that you cant even manage easy word.

Notice the bold words in your post "quite sed". I beleive you mean !Quite sad". Therefore you hold the record for the new lowest of low on LOMCN by being the first person stupid enough to spell a 3 letter word wrong.

The only way to redeem yourself is by proving you are actually a chimp, or some other species of Monkey, in which case, you will probably be the most intelligent monkey in the world. I emplore you to actually try and become a monkey, because lets be honest, i think its all you have going for you.

:D

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Ragnar said:
We won't ban Dano. It's too fun to laugh at him :D.
*sad face*
Dano's Tittle said:
*Happy Face*

Dear god, you cant even spell Bridgend right. Buts thats beside the point isn't it? Its must be quite sad not having a proper birthday, but at least the issue can be resolved by moving the Birthday to 28th February, or Even March 1st.

Your spelling is far beyond help, especially as someone who claims to be 14, nearly 15. The fact is your so tuned in to trying to talk mobile phone ganster style, that you cant even manage easy word.

Notice the bold words in your post "quite sed". I beleive you mean !Quite sad". Therefore you hold the record for the new lowest of low on LOMCN by being the first person stupid enough to spell a 3 letter word wrong.

The only way to redeem yourself is by proving you are actually a chimp, or some other species of Monkey, in which case, you will probably be the most intelligent monkey in the world. I emplore you to actually try and become a monkey, because lets be honest, i think its all you have going for you.
(L)