decent forum

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
i need a decent forum where i lol where i cn host my bordor somet but 1 that sounds gd lol lik oroboards etc but alot r already been used with "lightning" lol

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Closed - but what the hell does that post actually say =o

"i need a decent forum where i lol where i cn host my bordor somet but 1 that sounds gd lol lik oroboards etc but alot r already been used with "lightning" lol"

.:Attempt at translation from Noob to a recognisable language:.
I need a decent forum where i can host my border, but it has to have a good name like "Oroboards" (unfortunately many of these have already used the name "lightning")

*Edit* - After a long time of trying to translate it i'm sure i've cracked it. What he wants is somewhere to host his forum (for example Oroboards) - but he wants his forum name to be "lightning" which is taken on "Oroboards" and therefore he wants people to tell him somewhere where he can host his forum.

I'm actually quite proud of myself for deciphering that - it must be as hard as the enigma code =p - anyway i've reopened the post.

/Miles

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I've got my own forum Dano, i think you can add your own border. Only prob being is its HTML is /Loved1, nothing to do with Lightning server :eek:

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
ok how the hell is thread unlocked ?????? and no i aint on about boreders lol im on about bords LOCK THREAD PLZ AND DONT REOPEN TY

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Dano said:
ok how the hell is thread unlocked ?????? and no i aint on about boreders lol im on about bords LOCK THREAD PLZ AND DONT REOPEN TY

Its up to the staff if they wish to leave a thread open or not You can request it and generally we do, but this has turned into a discussion of us trying to translate the utter crap you write no offence intended of course...

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
I sent miles what i ment to say /...... i u wanna c it ill pm u but plz close

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Dano said:
I sent miles what i ment to say /...... i u wanna c it ill pm u but plz close

LOL, I would suggest not using your mobile phone as a keyboard and buy one with the full alphabet on it - it does wonders for your typing !! So tell us - what do you want??

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Miles said:
Closed - but what the hell does that post actually say =o

"i need a decent forum where i lol where i cn host my bordor somet but 1 that sounds gd lol lik oroboards etc but alot r already been used with "lightning" lol"

.:Attempt at translation from Noob to a recognisable language:.
I need a decent forum where i can host my border, but it has to have a good name like "Oroboards" (unfortunately many of these have already used the name "lightning")

*Edit* - After a long time of trying to translate it i'm sure i've cracked it. What he wants is somewhere to host his forum (for example Oroboards) - but he wants his forum name to be "lightning" which is taken on "Oroboards" and therefore he wants people to tell him somewhere where he can host his forum.

I'm actually quite proud of myself for deciphering that - it must be as hard as the enigma code =p - anyway i've reopened the post.

/Miles

kudos to you because it is a bunch of 3 grade dripple that i saw on that first post

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com

Because I'm pro.

"I need a decent forum where I can host my board, but it has to have a good name such as "ProBoards". However, most I have tried already have a board set up which goes by the name of "Lightning"."

Plus a couple lol's to add a "n00b" effect.

Perebeberbebrebreberl

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
need a decent forum where i can host my bord, but it has to have a good name like "Oroboards" (unfortunately many of these have already have ppl that has used the name lightning for there bored") ----- thats what i ment so say but forget bout it now ... end of

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Dano said:
need a decent forum where i can host my bord, but it has to have a good name like "Oroboards" (unfortunately many of these have already have ppl that has used the name lightning for there bored") ----- thats what i ment so say but forget bout it now ... end of

Your not helping your cause, your really not...

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
Omg I Dnt Care No More I Aint Posting Any More In This Thread
Talk If U Wnt I Snt Care Now
End Of

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member