Delphi in windows 7

Da Mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2006
Strange. I've not done anything special and Delphi is working fine here.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
@DA Mafia you use the latest Win7 Build and not the Testversion with crack?
The Cracked version has not the many fixes and some other things.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I have ultimate with the Genuine crack so im able to get all downloads, Iv not had any compatility problems or software not working correctly as of yet. If you want the genuine crack let me know.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
Cracked version... dont talk about pirating microsoft products, i work for microsoft so keep it hush hush :P

I already posted a while ago if anyone needed legit keys I had about 10 to give away.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Cracked version... dont talk about pirating microsoft products, i work for microsoft so keep it hush hush :P

I already posted a while ago if anyone needed legit keys I had about 10 to give away.

For free? if so i'll have one ^^ pretty please :)

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
I dont have any left, i gave them all to friends and family.

I posted months ago im sure offering, but no1 took me up on it!

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Whos actually stupid enough to pay for windows products though when you can get it for free within clicks.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Whos actually stupid enough to pay for windows products though when you can get it for free within clicks.

That's like saying;

Who's actually stupid enough to pay for their shopping when you can just run around ASDA in a balaclava with an uzi?

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
I see where people come from when they pirate things as I used to do it. But then you realise when you start working on things and people just rip it off.

For example, lets say you spend a year designing this really innovative product, you start selling it but people start cracking it.

Would you be happy?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I pay for things that are important & that deserve credit.

Operating System & Anti-Virus/Firewall.

I'd buy Adobe CS, but it's too expensive (I'm a student...)

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
That's like saying;

Who's actually stupid enough to pay for their shopping when you can just run around ASDA in a balaclava with an uzi?

I love it, I really do..... Am so tempted to try. All I need now is the uzi and balaclava and shopping list. Think it'd work in maplin too?

I see where people come from when they pirate things as I used to do it. But then you realise when you start working on things and people just rip it off.

For example, lets say you spend a year designing this really innovative product, you start selling it but people start cracking it.

Would you be happy?

Indeed, but if certain companies weren't so greedy and lowered the price of their software more people would be inclinded to purchase a legal copy.

I pay for things that are important & that deserve credit.

Operating System & Anti-Virus/Firewall.

I'd buy Adobe CS, but it's too expensive (I'm a student...)

Agreed also - £30 for a legal copy of win7 - I'll be snapping that up!

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
That's like saying;

yeh who is stupid enuf to do that because no english person will get away with it in our own country.... unless your islamic and a where a burka you will get any thing in the UK.

EDF .... all the way :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
mr farril gets it for £10 for working with DSGi. woop.