Delta Mir 3 3G Coming Soon! (Testing Now)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delide

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2004
server is down atm he must be updating again :) plzzzz karnage translate wizzy and tao books im bored of warriors already lol

Playa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
I got on for 10 mins last night and it was kind of fun having to kill mobs with a wiz using DC lol

As for wipe it depends on the server owner.

Some servers do complete wipes others let you keep your lv but wipe items.

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Server will be up shortly.

I will not wipe anything when the server goes live. As long as we dont have any problems with over dropped items or too much exp from mobs etc.
If leveling and items dont get anything changed, there will be no wipe.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Well still things that need translating,but i cant tell you if its worth playing as i only spent a short period ingame,when i play more i can tell you.Gold seems ok to get a mobs seem to drop items unlike other server i played.

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Its x4 atm :) and he told me it might change soon or not.. AM askin if it is or not !

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
BrainBox said:
Its x4 atm :) and he told me it might change soon or not.. AM askin if it is or not !

its posted that its almost x5 or w/e!!but it says that it could be x10...u could w8 and see

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Well so far the server seems good aside from the translations,cash is easy to get,added stat items arnt to hard to get.Server has just gone down for some reason.

/Operatio

Last edited:

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Just talked to karnage atm hes trying to fix the books translation... Fix the teleport stones and add on few more translations to certain npcs.. Please bare with us... Within this weekend we will translate atleast 50-75 more npcs... Review drops, spawns and everything.

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Ok :D: we've got them to work... After smart thinkin from karnage.. All books can be translated now... Any problems please post below...

Enjoy your testing.

P.S All accounts will be kept..

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Yep ^^

Server Back Online.
All book npc's translated. You can now learn skills.

Me and Brainbox will be translating petmanager, marrage, teleport stones and alot more over the weekend like he said :D

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
KaRnAgE said:
Yep ^^

Server Back Online.
All book npc's translated. You can now learn skills.

Me and Brainbox will be translating petmanager, marrage, teleport stones and alot more over the weekend like he said :D
gd work ! have you translated the teleporting stone i want to tele to prajna!

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Vagrant said:
gd work ! have you translated the teleporting stone i want to tele to prajna!
#

Thats nxt on the list... By 2nite hopefully shud have weapons npc all stocked up with weapons from level 0-25 for all class's, teleportstones translated and most of pet rental working...

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
I no your updating and all but would it be possible to get 5 mins advanced warning of server going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.