Delta Mir 3 3G Coming Soon! (Testing Now)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
BrainBox said:
#

Thats nxt on the list... By 2nite hopefully shud have weapons npc all stocked up with weapons from level 0-25 for all class's, teleportstones translated and most of pet rental working...

LOL, Ive pretty much worked out the teleports

Delide

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2004
teleport from bw to prajna its 2nd on list
from prajna to bw its 2nd on list lol
top 1 is for sw,not tried any more yet lol

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Lol ^^^ nice.

Im having trouble translating the teleport stones atm.

Ive translated horse npc and petman npc
please give me some ideas on what you would like translated next :)

Last edited:

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Well i think most will agree teleport,pet man,horse seller are the main 1s that needed doing.Also could you look into the strength and attack speed of EvilFenatics please they dont seem to recoil from attacks just constantly hit rather painfull altho i did kill him gave me a nice 8800 exp was no drop and didnt hang around to see if his buddys did .

Horse npc still wont work even when translated,theres no random pet option on pet man.

Last edited:

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Ok il check out horse npc tomoz.
There is random mob on petman i jus have typed it up wrong.

Il sort it all tomoz its kinda late now.
Thanks for reporting it :)

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Just went to ZT may as well rename it Hell now lol nothing but archers,no moths or rats just tons of archers that like using my back as a target :S

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Moths aint in ZT on Mir3... I'll look into spawns tomorrow morning... Please keep us updated with bugs..

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
DarkDevil said:
lol sooo many errors or problems with mir3

Mir2 was like this at the start... I see alot in this server... :sarclap: Give it a week or 2 and 99% of things be translated and everything be running smoothly, we'd add few new place's new items and stuff and loads of quests.

And hopefully we can open the server for reals :D

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Will items/gold be transfered over also? seems a bit odd that some rares(tao/wizzy) are in shops perhaps these should be removed? warriors are hard to lvl as it is and its now even harder to keep up with taos having sc 6 rings and lvl 10.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Servers ok i guess,drops are ok but mob spawns in some areas yet to be done.Translations not done yet but as they said within a week,not seen many people on since i started.Once spawns are sorted and translations done im sure it will be good.

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Alot of translation is going on atm. Once most main npcs / items and skills are sorted out. Spawns / drops will be reviewed.

All the wrongly sold items in shops will be wiped...

All the missing items from shops will be added.

Give it time, its been a busy weekend personal terms. Hopefully during the week we can really work hard on this server.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I keep getting kicked at random from the server :S I would play it a lot but I can't because of the kicking. Anybody have a clue why it is doing this?

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
We working on it.... Atm we're working on marriage npc. Once thats done i'll change the rental npc... And change the needed levels for each pet as its abit high.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Strange thing happens when i goto buy a horse,i goto buy and i have the cash but i dont get and when i try to walk after buying i keep getting bounced back untill i logg,also i no i've mentioned this but i think its quite impotant for us warriors,we need rats in ZT and lower the amount of archers please :(

Psc getting a little boring and low exp need to move onto ZT.

Status
Not open for further replies.