Delta Mir 3 3G Coming Soon! (Testing Now)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Seems the CharGate has crashed :S Keep getting refused connection after i click Delta. And when I actually did get on there were 2 online, protao was one of them. Loads of mobs were invisible, I couldn't heal myself, all my items were dura 0/0 with required fame : 12982393 or something. Oh, and my straw shoes were MP +850 (Y) What's going on :|

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
i am currently trying something with the server. Its gunna be up and down for the next few hours.

Sorry for invonvenience

Sorlag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2005
Nigeria
nathan123 said:
Strange thing happens when i goto buy a horse,i goto buy and i have the cash but i dont get and when i try to walk after buying i keep getting bounced back untill i logg,also i no i've mentioned this but i think its quite impotant for us warriors,we need rats in ZT and lower the amount of archers please :(

Psc getting a little boring and low exp need to move onto ZT.

I am having thesame problem too.

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Karnage has decided to use a server file he feels is alot better then old 1. Fully translated and few twists. The only way possible for this is for a complete character wipe as it will cause too much problems putting over the old data base.

These new files will feature..

95% Translation...
Most bugs from beta fixed.
x4 exp
Lowered Gold drops from beta
Rares are bit more rare......

Shops will sell 0-33 books, and 0-25 items for all class's.

We asure you 100% accounts won't be wiped from now on !

Sorry for any problems we have caused..

/Delta Server Team

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Seems I have the wrong client or something is wrong with server. Made a new char and logged in in Woomyon and the map was black and I had the same fame thing as before. My idea is to get the server up so we can play it properly and then post here with what we need to do/change and when we can come on.

Playa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
I think thats a bit unfair I have lved hard to get to lv30.

Is there no way to keep our levels?

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Best is to join forums and talk on there... Most of the team members explain everything there... Server shud be bak up in a week or so...

Working on translating atleast to 80% english before its going bak up.

Playa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
BrainBox said:
Best is to join forums and talk on there... Most of the team members explain everything there... Server shud be bak up in a week or so...

Working on translating atleast to 80% english before its going bak up.

Mir3 forums have been removed

Gh0sty

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 20, 2004
i'll probably jump on this server when i have time, not played EI in about 1-2 years :)

More of a high exp server kind of a guy due to my lack of time i can play, so a 5x - 10x server would be great.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
:O What's happened to this server? No word from either Brainbox or KaRnAgE and the section for Mir3 has been removed off the forums. Server had potential too, what's happened to it?!

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
:eek: it dead already? damn i just came back from college to check on some new servers and just saw the first page of this server and it gave me a ring in da head w00:eek:
and now it dead?!?! ... damn :eek:

ratykat

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 7, 2005
wow, my first post and its not too happy! This server sounded amazing, with great potential to be something big...and its down already...damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.