May 7, 2003
Keeping you up to date as always:

red1br.jpg

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Thats nice, much better as i can see you used some nice brushes than your other one, suppose i'll give it a 8/10 lost around 1/10 because it's 1 colour, and im tired and i need some bright colours to wake me up a bit ^^, just gunna wait for w00t to say its 'fking awesome' or something now :P

/J34lY

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
lyrical...i have been viewing ur piccys for a while and have loved em all...there is just one thing i dont like about this one...and it is the cannabis leaf in the middle. it does not go with the rest of the pic

like the rest though :P

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
the colour of the leaf is great im glad someone knows their complementary colours...but the leaf is too sketchy doesn't match the crisp white arrows. i think make the leaf straight and make it slightly less opacity and alot sharper

its nice tho :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
FUTURA said:
i think make the leaf straight

I think that if he makes the leaf straight it will not look right in the rest of the picture, because the arrows all go diagonally.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
gos said:
lyrical...i have been viewing ur piccys for a while and have loved em all...there is just one thing i dont like about this one...and it is the cannabis leaf in the middle. it does not go with the rest of the pic

I agree :p!

20 leafs fell off a tree

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
JealY said:
I think that if he makes the leaf straight it will not look right in the rest of the picture, because the arrows all go diagonally.

by pointing the tip in the opposite/inverted direction to the arrows it don't look good. i think if it was straight and a little faded green so it wasnt so contrasted to the red then it wud be toight like a toiger. It's still toight, but not like a toiger.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
JealY said:
i dont think thats a thing one dude should say to another dude, okay?

Im comfortable with my sexuality but if you interpret things I say to mean certain other things then I think you might have some sort of raving homosexuality lieing dormant within you which is just waiting to burst out of you like a phoenix bursting from the flames.

:brows:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
FUTURA said:
Im comfortable with my sexuality but if you interpret things I say to mean certain other things then I think you might have some sort of raving homosexuality lieing dormant within you which is just waiting to burst out of you like a phoenix bursting from the flames.

:brows:

I don't speak freaky deaky dutch, okay perv boy? ^_^

:punch:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Yea JealY i want you, honestly you're so hot (if that is you in your avatar). Sexy boy. :lol:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
and nobody likes me JealY? lololol...

Anyway since I haven't posted my thoughts yet, good piece don't like the leave though its isnt smooth like the rest round the edges, colours are good though :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
FUTURA said:
Yea JealY i want you, honestly you're so hot (if that is you in your avatar). Sexy boy. :lol:

<3... maybe we could meet at your place ;)

what you mean w00t, nobody likes you, yes nobody does. whats your point?

/J34lY