Destiny - The Dawn of Destiny [1.9]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
www.lom2.co.uk

destinyinfo4yl.gif

Teaser of Hell

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Cryptic Gaming? I hear they are quite good :) Thanks Gil for teaming up with us I'm sure we'll get a good userbase going.

Hope the server dev goes well :)

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
This really does sound very awesome and definitely a unique server. Much luck with whatever is left of the server to make and I hope to see it up soon :)

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Soul said:
Hah for once it isn't a copy of a .txt doc ;o

Anyway nice work mate as always you and Jay have both worked hard on Destiny and it'll all show in the release. [Wait's for countless posts/threads asking ETA]

I Love The Idea Of:
Map defined mini events - For the first time ever user iteraction in the form of killing a monsters can trigger boss spawns or special events.
Mon kill counts - Quests feature a selection of criteria, one of which is how you must kill a specific quantity of a monster (no i didnt use namelists)

I knew about most of the other stuff already besides Paladin pets which look awesome but you already knew what I thought =] It makes me want to be one even more now ;o but I still think it's barbarian all the way baby <3

Heh nice to see the 'Hell' map you used in the teaser It'll bring a whole new feel to the world of Mir playing on that style ^_^.
There's my exact post on 'Cryptic-Gaming Forums' not much more to say really except sign up and have a look I'm a MoD there ^_^ <3

/JaY[!]

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Hi,

On the cryptic gaming website it says "Server is Up, Forums Under Construction" but im guessing the server isn't up and that it means something different?
I know its been asked many times but, with all this information your giving us with teasers, new website's etc, does this mean the server is soon to be released?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Sorry thats my fault :)

Updated...
"Lineage II and RF OnlineServers are up and ready for playing please come on, don't forgoet to vote for the server. More Votes more players.

Forums and website are under construction please dont let this make you play another server"

Sorry :) DaO is in Dev.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
omg that hell map looks awesome lol, and i alrdy know what thaat middle mob looks like :P hehe lol

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
looks good no date for when its going to be up then hope its not this time next year lol since its been going from july last year hasnt it?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
so what happened to Destiny'AO'? lol has AO team stopped helping out so u took it all out or what?

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Sonic said:
so what happened to Destiny'AO'? lol has AO team stopped helping out so u took it all out or what?
Lol, 'AO Team'? dunno what team that was, Karl owned AO and if you remembere correctly he just up'd and left so no one can get hold of him therefore it was taken out and now Jay and Chris are doing it alone. Not that karl done anything anyway -_-

/Jay[!]

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Well if it was DestinyAO then karl would have done something. Which would have been doing something e.g AO files.
/JadeFox

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
JadeFox said:
Well if it was DestinyAO then karl would have done something. Which would have been doing something e.g AO files.
/JadeFox
Was waiting for someone to reply with this =] hehe,

Karl 'allowed' Jay/Chris to use the AO files with Destiny to make DestinyAO yes, but that's all he done gave permission he hadn't put any hard-work into it atall let alone post on the forums a total of about 2 posts.. which still weren't much use, All he was going to do for DestinyAO was host it and he couldn't even do that properly he just fled mysteriously away without saying a word to anyone so my case still stands ^_^.

And now Karl is nothing.

/JaY[!]

EDIT - [One thing I don't understand is if Karl is so erm.. 'out of the picture' then who else is using his account on here? "Last Activity: 08-01-2006 05:36 PM"]

Last edited:

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
The main reason we have removed AO is because we ain't using the files, or the original Destiny ones for that matter.

Everything has been built from scratch.

You will however find places you liked but these have been rebuilt from scratch and improved :)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Gilga it sounds good mate. ill be giving it ago before, i luved the original, Destony 1.4 server :) hopefully it is long term etc :)

Good luck with completing the server :)

Status
Not open for further replies.