Devil'Domain the new improved DarkRealm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Iam to nice to notice you wait when servers up you be pked everytime i see you Bon is nice to me iam nice to him thats how people work if you didnt know your nice to some one there nice to you. yes iam nice cos iam a nice person.
/JadeFox

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
just spoke to troop ingame, he said stats aint changin, they stayin as they are o.O
then he goes spawnin mobs in sz... and ne1 that atacks em (defendin themselves) gets banned lol think hes lost it.... can see another reset comin on :/.

ne way u really need to sort items.... there fked tbh.... take this for example
pred helm dc/mc/sc 8-10 lvl170
horror helm dc/mc/sc 8-8 lvl200
slain helm dc/mc/sc 10-10 lvl250

lol like wots the fkin point.... 80 lvls appart and u get 2-0 stats... pointless....

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
what the hell i swear troop is a split guy he is ok 1 min then next he is crazy and Bon do you have msn please if so can i have. thanks xx
/JadeFox

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
gd server, just seems ait outa control with the bannings and threatens etc. Also i seem to lagg alot :( apart from that, server is gd.

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Yep everything is good but banning people for pking sad..and stealing bosses sad and mob stealing is sad and you get banned for doing any of them 3 things which just doesnt seem right when nearly everyone does it.
/JadeFox

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
Bit of a Prpblem with ScareArm unable to repair it @ cloths Shop, i have not tested other Scare items yet to, please can this be fixed.. just tested other items and can't repair them too

Last edited:

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
Bon said:
ill ask troop l8r to send if u cant.

well u see thaone = electricqueen.... a year or so ago on weown, he pretended to be a 16yr old girl... and started chatting up all the boys, sendin them pictures of "herself" ... prob jsut got off net lol. ne way it ended up he got caught out, and she is actually a 16yr old boy. quite sick really that he pretended to be Female, and started doin sexual things over the internet with em :eek:
since then every1s hated him (well all T_M) and pked him and griefed him on all servers... even made him cry and quit foundation when we all came and played lol. hes also been caught cheating on insomnia so tbh he/she w/e he wants to be called these days cant say ****.

search forums, find out if i stolen ne files, cause ull find i havnt, ask some ppl if im trusted.... ask theboss etc.

i aint tryin to steal em, im just tryin to help out, as w8in 2days is proper long imo when it could be done 2ady in about 30mins. ;)

a year ago o.0 u oviously dnt no ur times... try 4 years ago. since i played weown EI 3 years ago and i can say **** ty i dnt care about the past like u do. u live in the past then ur just a noob like u r :). all servers? u aint played all servers. i wasnt cheatin on insom so haha :D. correction *12 year old girl which fubu boned over wen he was like 15. so mafia = owned

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ThaOne said:
a year ago o.0 u oviously dnt no ur times... try 4 years ago. since i played weown EI 3 years ago and i can say **** ty i dnt care about the past like u do. u live in the past then ur just a noob like u r :). all servers? u aint played all servers. i wasnt cheatin on insom so haha :D. correction *12 year old girl which fubu boned over wen he was like 15. so mafia = owned
12? rofl no u acted and said u was a 16 year old *horny* *sexy* girl.... ur a sick **** tbh bet u enjoyed chatin up the boys.

was about 2years ago.... 4years ago... lol i dont even think euro was around 4 years ago.

ofc the past matters u idiot, would u give some1 a job if in there past they had murdered some1 or robbed a bank or w/e? no u wouldnt so stfu "huni".

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
Bon said:
12? rofl no u acted and said u was a 16 year old *horny* *sexy* girl.... ur a sick **** tbh bet u enjoyed chatin up the boys.

was about 2years ago.... 4years ago... lol i dont even think euro was around 4 years ago.

ofc the past matters u idiot, would u give some1 a job if in there past they had murdered some1 or robbed a bank or w/e? no u wouldnt so stfu "huni".

lmao 1 year ago - foundation/ 2 years ago - any server, 3 years - WeOwn EI(Mir3) 4 years - weown, get it?

considering thats a completely diff subject would sum 1 care in a job about a game? no they wouldent, yes murder/rape etc they wud but nothing on a animated game they wudent giv a ****. rofl i was 12 years old then n i said a 13 year old girl it was. not 16 dum ****. actully im very healthy not sick so shh :D. u wer the 1 askin me for free cybers on insomnia tha other day :O!

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
stats aint changing bak!
evilmir aint been changed ur stats hav!
like kill sed if u dont like the changes dont stay!
and ppl moaning about the mafia pking its wot they do darkrealm lost 3/4 of the player count wen they got banned 4 the petty argueing and that aint gonna happen again most of server r in t_m now anyway so wots the problem?
i h8ed it untill bon/nopk11 and angel had a 2v1 fight wiv me and took a lot of time 2 kill me.we had a good laugh in em kr that day hense y i changed the rules coz i was pmsl.
the reason stats r this way is so i can make a lot more items 4 the lvls and higher lvls coz i couldnt do that wiv the stats b4 as it was sed in a prvious post would go way into the 1k stats!
plz stop the complaining on here this is 4 new players and dont need 2 see all this crap!!take complaints and arguements 2 the server forum end of!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
troop said:
stats aint changing bak!
evilmir aint been changed ur stats hav!
like kill sed if u dont like the changes dont stay!
and ppl moaning about the mafia pking its wot they do darkrealm lost 3/4 of the player count wen they got banned 4 the petty argueing and that aint gonna happen again most of server r in t_m now anyway so wots the problem?
i h8ed it untill bon/nopk11 and angel had a 2v1 fight wiv me and took a lot of time 2 kill me.we had a good laugh in em kr that day hense y i changed the rules coz i was pmsl.
the reason stats r this way is so i can make a lot more items 4 the lvls and higher lvls coz i couldnt do that wiv the stats b4 as it was sed in a prvious post would go way into the 1k stats!
plz stop the complaining on here this is 4 new players and dont need 2 see all this crap!!take complaints and arguements 2 the server forum end of!
tbh dude if u lowered the stats, shoulda lowered the lvls 2, gonna be ppl with like 65k hp and 800 odd mc soon :X

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
JadeFox said:
Iam to nice to notice you wait when servers up you be pked everytime i see you Bon is nice to me iam nice to him thats how people work if you didnt know your nice to some one there nice to you. yes iam nice cos iam a nice person.
/JadeFox

no there nice cos they think your a real female=cyber *****?

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Evildan i am a real female as you call it and cyber..i dont think so as Bon didnt even say nothing like that to me he was just nice to me cant any one be nice these days in your veiws.
/JadeFox

Cernd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2004
troop said:

So you don't think new players should see what existing ones think of server then? Personally I think they deserve to know the server's tanked, might save them wasting their time getting onto the server.

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
carn u fool i meant the arguements ffs ppl who wanna c wot servers like dont need 2 c ppl calling eachother names and w/e do they?
yeh i like 2 c wot ppl think about the server i can take it in and make small changes 2 suit every1!!
if u dont like the server say it on here once and be gone tbh??
dont keep posting bs coments on here like i sed if u wanna argue take it 2 the server forums as new ppl dont wanna c it.where did i say ppl shouldnt c wot server is like and wot ppl think of it??most of the posts on here r coments aimed @ eachother not the server!READ B4 U COMENT

Davyv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
South Wales
as hosts msn name reads:
"Devil'sDomain-Offline for a while till all items stats and stuff r sorted (VERY BUSY DO NOT DISTURB) (Away)
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.