DevilWish 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
mythonline said:
demn i downloaded the full client and when i load the game its w8 a little and then a window with something in japanis i think is written
what can i do to fix it?
the server was online i checked

download the exe at the top , and should work

SoulReaper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
ok so is anyone this server cos im on it and cant fnd anyone :(
+how u make money to buy stuff please :(?
xxx<3

ethreal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2005
This is a great server, very easy to get on it too, everyone come join ! :agree:

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
on the edge of quitting this server.... people on it being jackass's and theirs no pking so i thought it was suppose to be a nice server but oh well....

Cridden

ethreal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2005
lol im sorry u sed no pk? If your in such a hurry to pk I take it you have some experience doing it, if you had any experience pking then you would kno how to pk on this server. And people wont be jackasses is your nice to them.

This is a gr8 server, up all day, good semi tough lvling, it makes you work for your items + a 24/7 host wat more could you ask for?

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
this is pking but not grief and theres always other ways to sort out your problem with a player, act like an adult talking to each other or if that dont work then there is always guild war if you realy feel u need to start 1 for justice

ethreal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2005
dreamcatcherei said:
this is pking but not grief and theres always other ways to sort out your problem with a player, act like an adult talking to each other or if that dont work then there is always guild war if you realy feel u need to start 1 for justice

word.

20characters.

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
*bump*
This is a decent server, Medium leveling and a lot of fun, c'mon people join up!

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
BottledGoods said:
*bump*
This is a decent server, Medium leveling and a lot of fun, c'mon people join up!
What that fine intelligant specim said
^_^

muthaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
I Wouldnt even bother playing this server at all ive played it for ages and helped out also with a few things and in the end the GM has let exploiters run the server into the ground. heres a list of a few things thats been taken out or restricted to be a pointless server! :-

1) Recall sets are USELESS cos you can only recall 1 or 2 maps in a cave max.

2) Teleport Rings USELESS cos you can only use on few floors AGAIN! there rare cos they are used to get places other ppl cant damn it!!!

3) Marriage USELESS cos its 40+ ppl dont stay that long cuase of the crap on server with exploiters/arguments and sheer lack of norm gameplay now:( cuase above.

4) The Latest "BOOKS"(a few ppl have got other class skills on chars) exchange thing thats going to ruin the server cuase of exploiters.

5) Job Change Taken Out, ONCE AGAIN! cause of gm changing her mind to make exploiters happy.

You get what im saying?, The server has gone to **** becuase of you NOT BANNING! the exploiters ingame.

Answer this:- In a War would you sacrifice 1 soldier to save 1000 civilians or kill 1000 civilians to keep 1 soldier?.

The answer to that question above is the answer to youre server getting better or dying with the rest. youre call.

You Chose too let exploiters win so goodluck getting "loyal" players on there.

BTW Memnoch was the main exploiter on the server and ShadowWarriors guild leader so be warned if you do play ppl.

Last edited:

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
muthaman said:
I Wouldnt even bother playing this server at all ive played it for ages and helped out also with a few things and in the end the GM has let exploiters run the server into the ground. heres a list of a few things thats been taken out or restricted to be a pointless server! :-

1) Recall sets are USELESS cos you can only recall 1 or 2 maps in a cave max.

2) Teleport Rings USELESS cos you can only use on few floors AGAIN! there rare cos they are used to get places other ppl cant damn it!!!

3) Marriage USELESS cos its 40+ ppl dont stay that long cuase of the crap on server with exploiters/arguments and sheer lack of norm gameplay now:( cuase above.

4) The Latest "BOOKS"(a few ppl have got other class skills on chars) exchange thing thats going to ruin the server cuase of exploiters.

5) Job Change Taken Out, ONCE AGAIN! cause of gm changing her mind to make exploiters happy.

You get what im saying?, The server has gone to **** becuase of you NOT BANNING! the exploiters ingame.

Answer this:- In a War would you sacrifice 1 soldier to save 1000 civilians or kill 1000 civilians to keep 1 soldier?.

The answer to that question above is the answer to youre server getting better or dying with the rest. youre call.

You Chose too let exploiters win so goodluck getting "loyal" players on there.

BTW Memnoch was the main exploiter on the server and ShadowWarriors guild leader so be warned if you do play ppl.
Nice taking the moral high ground there but i seem to belive you had all the highlevel books for all the classes Thus you were an exploiter and threw a hissy fit when you were told your books were being changed and because YOU had level 40 + skills for all classes on one character and gm was only going too let you have the skills for your skill you left and threw a hissy fit, also threatened too shut down the server infact most of your guild had the wrong skills
All memnoch seems too do in the ''exploiting'' is try and power level n00bs by recalling them too caves with better exp...........
Unlike playes recently departed assuming your one of them who would rather pk n00bs unless they joined your guild etc.

muthaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
ROFL you misread more than a blindman the skills i didnt care that much about even though it pissed me off.

main thing is when a GM takes all basics out of a server and does **** all about exploiters its a ****ing piss take BTW i had 2 warnings in past for exploiting lvling noobs i wasnt stupid enough to go for 3 and out.

BUT nooooooo certain ppl now get away with it!!! O RAMONE I PKED YOU CUASE YOU WAS THERE AT THE TIME I VOWED TO PK ALL THERE GUILD MEMBERS SO I KILLED YOU!!!!! NOT ABOUT WHOS GUIILD YOU DID/DID NOT JOIN YOU RETARD LOL.

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
muthaman said:
ROFL you misread more than a blindman the skills i didnt care that much about even though it pissed me off.

main thing is when a GM takes all basics out of a server and does **** all about exploiters its a ****ing piss take BTW i had 2 warnings in past for exploiting lvling noobs i wasnt stupid enough to go for 3 and out.

BUT nooooooo certain ppl now get away with it!!! O RAMONE I PKED YOU CUASE YOU WAS THERE AT THE TIME I VOWED TO PK ALL THERE GUILD MEMBERS SO I KILLED YOU!!!!! NOT ABOUT WHOS GUIILD YOU DID/DID NOT JOIN YOU RETARD LOL.
Was nothing too do with you pking me on ram
The argro around storgae when im on my none guilded chars
the fact in previous guildwars i had never had a problem with any of your guild
you've been stropping because of the skills
Threatening too take down the server seemed pretty immature
The Recall thing doesnt effect game play, mainly stopes someone camping outside a KR still plenty of places too level in game
and not having a tele ring the only thing thats effect me thus far is not being alble too R Tin LDC/4th+ in Red moon caves