Diablo IV

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
We just purchased the PlayStation plus extra thing on the ps store for family to play, 90pence deal at mo which renews at 10.99 a month.

Get 100+ games for free to play so many good titles it’s unreal.

I introduced them to worms they all love it haha.

Full list of games included here:

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
We just purchased the PlayStation plus extra thing on the ps store for family to play, 90pence deal at mo which renews at 10.99 a month.

Get 100+ games for free to play so many good titles it’s unreal.

I introduced them to worms they all love it haha.

Full list of games included here:

So good isn't it, I swapped from the Xbox to PS5 and their catalogue is so much better.

Couldn't believe how many good quality games were on there compared to the Xbox Game Pass.

Reactions: Hercules

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
So good isn't it, I swapped from the Xbox to PS5 and their catalogue is so much better.

Couldn't believe how many good quality games were on there compared to the Xbox Game Pass.
I'm an xbox gamer for life. I just have the PS1 for some things I love :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
got all classes level 25 the game as massive balancing iprbs
lol it was a beta in which legendary drop rates where increased and we do not know WHICH build the beta was on, was it a build from last year, last month ? No1 knows and you have no idea whats going on at max level, also there are paragon points and end game so saying there is no balance at low level means nothing untill we see endgame and what that is, all the uniques....etc, as it is the game is dogshit. The only good thing about the game is the story and graphics rest is literal garbage, Last Epoch a 35$ game is 10x better, but again only for the first 25 levels.