Diablo Now up 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Lemme recap for those of you who cant be arsed reading 11 pages of rubbish, basically the state of the server can be summed up with the following words that i used earlier in this thread :
''Gm leveling,corruption,itemgiving,pking,lag,random mob spawning, and the fact that people still are ripping off leo's mobs/items....''

But you must add the fact that cheating now occurs and seems to be allowed as it occurs while host and gm's are present yet they say nothing what so ever, dont invest your time and effort on this server ^_^

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Fire01 Temp banned for calling Saskia a slag, when you don't even know her irl.
I suggest you keep your mouth closed from now on :)

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Fair enough for pricks like fire01 to b banned for calling saskia names tbh ;)
n1 admin

McMasterMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
n1 admin don't even know her and there abusing her :( what is the world coming to

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
its down not enough ppl to host it tbh and i was thinking that Hany sed that it has all been changed only items have been changed.. ppl take 1 look at SZ and say not insomnia files again

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
put backup. Liek said b4, just dont do anything corrupt etc. ignore ppl who complain. Just leave up for thos that wish to play.

Also n1 on ban daz ^ ^ saskia doesnt derserved to be called names etc when she doesnt do anything bad to anyone else :(

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Back Online no bull**** now cheats=Ban not wasting no more time up and down that it last chance for all now*

theone33

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 15, 2005
Terror said:
Back Online no bull**** now cheats=Ban not wasting no more time up and down that it last chance for all now*

wtf, all chars deleted
crappie tbh

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
lag? is there well ill sort the lag out but tbh everyone was lvl 50 as we did a pvp event for all..

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
lol I just been told i'm gunna be banned cuz i saw sum1 cheating :O

Status
Not open for further replies.