DiamondServer 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
yeah, i agree on most of them stivy... i jus seem 2 like fast lvlin n high stats! y u like u make a euro mir serva, when ppl cud jus play euro mir instead?

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
At 7pm server haveing a reboot to sort out MiniMap.
as atm there is a Bug the server will not be down for long.

MentaL
Why do u ask such Dumb questions when u alrdy no what the answers are ?.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Server up in 2 weeks. (as it says in ur siggy lust, fink i mite wanna get changed)
yeah its a go point... does he reli need 2 no y ppl like these sort of serva's beta? or does he jus want dem all 2 play RZ?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
lust said:
At 7pm server haveing a reboot to sort out MiniMap.
as atm there is a Bug the server will not be down for long.

MentaL
Why do u ask such Dumb questions when u alrdy no what the answers are ?.

Because if i find what people want i can impliment them into rz , except the stupid high exp stuff like.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
well u ent neva gonna get every1 on 1 serva... not 2 say u want dat bt every1 likes different types of serva's n u wont b able 2 please every1!

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
killmaster said:
well u ent neva gonna get every1 on 1 serva... not 2 say u want dat bt every1 likes different types of serva's n u wont b able 2 please every1!

I am planning to try my best :)

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
look MentaL.
if people want to play Ragezone they will and if they dont then stop asking people to play.
i dont see what the point in playing Ragezone is really.
Because every outher ragezone server has gone down.
and people spend there time leveling 24/7 just to see the server go down.

Any way stop asking question in my topic thanks.
This topic aint for questions about Ragezone.
its for about Diamond Server.
so stop.

and if u want to try your best then go some where else because your nothing but a lame ass who wants to try and MAKE people play your server let people
decide by them selfs 1 more thing about Ragezone in this topic ill report you to leo.

Thanks

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
well MrRob tryin 2 make a funny? din work, shame! lust wots the average amount of ppl dat play Diamond serva m8?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
lust said:
look MentaL.
if people want to play Ragezone they will and if they dont then stop asking people to play.
i dont see what the point in playing Ragezone is really.
Because every outher ragezone server has gone down.
and people spend there time leveling 24/7 just to see the server go down.

Any way stop asking question in my topic thanks.
This topic aint for questions about Ragezone.
its for about Diamond Server.
so stop.

and if u want to try your best then go some where else because your nothing but a lame ass who wants to try and MAKE people play your server let people
decide by them selfs 1 more thing about Ragezone in this topic ill report you to leo.

Thanks

Hi,

I will answer each question of yours with an answer

I have no asked them to play, im asking for an opinion, you narrow minded fool

i dont see what the point in playing Ragezone is really. Because every outher ragezone server has gone down.
You mean the ones hosted by Johnyl1? Hm.. well ive spent £160 pounds so far on contracting the server for 3 months, so server is safe for three months at least :) so ha

Any way stop asking question in my topic thanks. This topic aint for questions about Ragezone. its for about Diamond Server.so stop.
Whats diamond server?

and if u want to try your best then go some where else because your nothing but a lame ass who wants to try and MAKE people play your server let people decide by them selfs 1 more thing about Ragezone in this topic ill report you to leo.
Hi, i believe the server is the best already, and i am trying to improve from feed back of the users, given that i see you wish not to input i will forgive your ignorance, as to reporting to leocrasher, your more than welcome to, i simply asked a question, not a hissy fit from you.

:)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
lol MentaL, i fink lust is tryin 2 say dnt post on ere unless its bout diamond serva, rite?

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
i played ragezone for 1 day and found it kinda boring . . . theres no excitement . . . Diamond server has lots of new stuffs and is fun too play, not sayin rz aint good but it just aint for every1 , Diamond is med stats and med lvling its fun and exciting :)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
well der is ur answer from a diamond player... its a gd serva n ppl like different things!!!

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
MentaL said:
Hi,
I have no asked them to play, im asking for an opinion, you narrow minded fool

hahahahahahaha

me a narrow minded fool

at least i can say i have a Mind.
Unlike you MentaL i come up with my own iders for servers.

And i dont spend my whole day on mir because i can say i have a life unlike you.
MentaL.

i dont spend my free time makeing a server witch is just like Euromir leveling.
to those who like to play euromir i would just play that because on Ragezone there is not one item that is worth anything.
Also i wouldent Donate to him as he has put it up for people to play on.

He has chose to put it up.
Any way i wouldent donate because in 3 months it will just go down again like every outher Ragezone server (mean weeks).

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
lust said:
hahahahahahaha

me a narrow minded fool

at least i can say i have a Mind.
Unlike you MentaL i come up with my own iders for servers.

And i dont spend my whole day on mir because i can say i have a life unlike you.
MentaL.

i dont spend my free time makeing a server witch is just like Euromir leveling.
to those who like to play euromir i would just play that because on Ragezone there is not one item that is worth anything.
Also i wouldent Donate to him as he has put it up for people to play on.

He has chose to put it up.
Any way i wouldent donate because in 3 months it will just go down again like every outher Ragezone server (mean weeks).

Never intended to cause an argument here but listen here you little a$$hole. You say i have no mind, and "YOU" come up with your own ideas for your own server, given the fact you have never signed onto the ragezone server and experienced EVERY little unique feature that is there , then you have no clue what you are talking about you little 12 year old *******.

Me spend my whole time on mir? Sir, because i use the internet like you, you little fuktard, doesnt mean i have no life.. I see my girlfriend everyday, i hang with my friends, i get pissed once a week and i like to rock out on my guitar, because i dont brag the **** i get up to doesnt mean my life doesnt exist...

EUROMIR Leveling, Are you a ****ing idiot, every server is BASED around euro mir as EUROMIR is the server we need to look at to compair too dickwad.

Where the **** did i ask to donate to me you little shít head. Ive tried to help you put your server online countless times and ive tried my hardest to solve your little problems you cheap asshat wankér.

3 Weeks huh, lets see how many weeks your server will last if i unloaded 7000 socks to your main login gate or directly flooded your home personal computer, sure i can do this if i want but then again, ill keep myself to my self because unlike you, i know what the fúck i am doing with MY server.

Lets analyise your little server

Quest System
Quest System is just a Npc with about 10 Quests or more in.

Wow 10 Quests, sure quests are fun but are they unique? there is more than just collecting an item to unlock, try using a ragezone system , kill several different mobs in a particular order to advance to quest 2 .. YADO has this, but wait.. i dont think of my own ideas.

TeleCenter
TeleCenter will Teleport you to all sort of diffrent Caves and Towns.

Dip ****, this is everywhere, including ragezone, oh wait even euromir have this.. i thought i was compairing to euro mir.. so are you.

KingRoom System
Just a Teleport Npc witch will Teleport you to any KingRoom of your Choice.
Only if u have the item needed.

Thats right, hand them every little thing onto a plate!!

Wing System
A npc witch will be made to sell you Wings for your Armour each wing has its own stats.

Even i have this, nothing original here, but ragezone system identifys each item to the particular class... Unique? think so!

Horse System
A Npc witch will be made to sell you Horse's Each Horse will have its own stats.

The point of a horse is to ride not to benefit from

Lover System
A Npc witch will be made to marry you and your Loved one.

Yep, i have this, so do you..... but are you benefiting from the fact this allows married couples to recall eachother? have you fixed the exploits via mapinfo by disabling in certain areas? bet you havent

Crafting System
This Npc will be made to Craft your items. Ring , Bracelet , Helmet , Armour , Weapon , Necklace.

100% success rate? . Oh wait, euromir have this too. just like this, once again, CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.

Gem System
A Npc witch is made to sell you Gems only if u have the right ammount of Gold.

... seriously, make it more challanging than, GOLD..

Leveling Areas.
KumaCave InsectCave MinorCaveFoxCaveOmaTemple
... Whatever, also based on euromir 90%, .... try ripping mobs from other games or giving them something unique.

Quests
A Npc will give u a quest if u compleat you will get to do anouther quest.
All the quests that you do will all leade up to 1 big Prize at the end.

no shít

Cheats
No Cheats in Game at all.
If any 1 is found cheating they will be banned.

clever of you

Pets
There will be a Pet Tameing for Wizards.
Wizards has some Driffrent Mobs to Tame.

Some are free.
Wizards = Free

awww shux........... Why use eshock

Server downloads

Why not just buy your own server to host them off, i mean least your not using it at someelses expensive...

Sounds just like a normal lomcn type server, so shutup.

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
MentaL said:
Never intended to cause an argument here but listen here you little a$$hole. You say i have no mind, and "YOU" come up with your own ideas for your own server, given the fact you have never signed onto the ragezone server and experienced EVERY little unique feature that is there , then you have no clue what you are talking about you little 12 year old *******.

Me spend my whole time on mir? Sir, because i use the internet like you, you little fuktard, doesnt mean i have no life.. I see my girlfriend everyday, i hang with my friends, i get pissed once a week and i like to rock out on my guitar, because i dont brag the **** i get up to doesnt mean my life doesnt exist...

EUROMIR Leveling, Are you a ****ing idiot, every server is BASED around euro mir as EUROMIR is the server we need to look at to compair too dickwad.

Where the **** did i ask to donate to me you little shít head. Ive tried to help you put your server online countless times and ive tried my hardest to solve your little problems you cheap asshat wankér.

3 Weeks huh, lets see how many weeks your server will last if i unloaded 7000 socks to your main login gate or directly flooded your home personal computer, sure i can do this if i want but then again, ill keep myself to my self because unlike you, i know what the fúck i am doing with MY server.

Lets analyise your little server

Quest System
Quest System is just a Npc with about 10 Quests or more in.

Wow 10 Quests, sure quests are fun but are they unique? there is more than just collecting an item to unlock, try using a ragezone system , kill several different mobs in a particular order to advance to quest 2 .. YADO has this, but wait.. i dont think of my own ideas.

TeleCenter
TeleCenter will Teleport you to all sort of diffrent Caves and Towns.

Dip ****, this is everywhere, including ragezone, oh wait even euromir have this.. i thought i was compairing to euro mir.. so are you.

KingRoom System
Just a Teleport Npc witch will Teleport you to any KingRoom of your Choice.
Only if u have the item needed.

Thats right, hand them every little thing onto a plate!!

Wing System
A npc witch will be made to sell you Wings for your Armour each wing has its own stats.

Even i have this, nothing original here, but ragezone system identifys each item to the particular class... Unique? think so!

Horse System
A Npc witch will be made to sell you Horse's Each Horse will have its own stats.

The point of a horse is to ride not to benefit from

Lover System
A Npc witch will be made to marry you and your Loved one.

Yep, i have this, so do you..... but are you benefiting from the fact this allows married couples to recall eachother? have you fixed the exploits via mapinfo by disabling in certain areas? bet you havent

Crafting System
This Npc will be made to Craft your items. Ring , Bracelet , Helmet , Armour , Weapon , Necklace.

100% success rate? . Oh wait, euromir have this too. just like this, once again, CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.

Gem System
A Npc witch is made to sell you Gems only if u have the right ammount of Gold.

... seriously, make it more challanging than, GOLD..

Leveling Areas.
KumaCave InsectCave MinorCaveFoxCaveOmaTemple
... Whatever, also based on euromir 90%, .... try ripping mobs from other games or giving them something unique.

Quests
A Npc will give u a quest if u compleat you will get to do anouther quest.
All the quests that you do will all leade up to 1 big Prize at the end.

no shít

Cheats
No Cheats in Game at all.
If any 1 is found cheating they will be banned.

clever of you

Pets
There will be a Pet Tameing for Wizards.
Wizards has some Driffrent Mobs to Tame.

Some are free.
Wizards = Free

awww shux........... Why use eshock

Server downloads

Why not just buy your own server to host them off, i mean least your not using it at someelses expensive...

Sounds just like a normal lomcn type server, so shutup.

lmao i have been on Ragezone i was like the 18th person to sign up lol.
so really u cann shhh u sad noob.
and the only thing u no what your doing about your server.
is makeing it like euro.
i really do hope Ragezone goes donw once again like has done 7 times already.

any way Ragezone is just a sad stupid server.
i wonder if i should call my server Ragezone. and then take it down in 3 weeks.?

Not just that MentaL i have also been on the forums.
as u should no me.

as i do have a Fast PC then you. Rember
when u started to get jellious lol.

Any howz get alife MentaL your nothing but a stupid 8 Year old who thinks his server is better then every 1 elses.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
lust said:
lmao i have been on Ragezone i was like the 18th person to sign up lol.
so really u cann shhh u sad noob.
and the only thing u no what your doing about your server.
is makeing it like euro.
i really do hope Ragezone goes donw once again like has done 7 times already.

any way Ragezone is just a sad stupid server.
i wonder if i should call my server Ragezone. and then take it down in 3 weeks.?

Not just that MentaL i have also been on the forums.
as u should no me.

as i do have a Fast PC then you. Rember
when u started to get jellious lol.

Any howz get alife MentaL your nothing but a stupid 8 Year old who thinks his server is better then every 1 elses.

Are you retarded? the server moved to germany yestuday to a 3ghz p4 HT on 100mbit uncapped.... And i cant work the **** out what you said, rewrite what you said.

Sasuke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hidden Leaf Village
ive downloaded full client and patches, all patched and evrything is fine except. The whole application lags to the ****ing fullest when i try to move and i cant see any of the weapons externally.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
no 1 cares wot u 2 av 2 say now so jus pm each otha wit ya lil pitty agruements if ya reli wanna carry on tbh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.