Did anyone know a catfish?

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
I personally knew someone who catfished on Mir yonks ago🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The catfish even put a girl he knew irl onto conference with other mir players.

How weird is it to find love in an online game?

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
my mate who we all thought was just not interested in girls at all. ended up moving to norway from uk to be with some chick he met on wow, ****s married to her now i think. as for catfish idk

I met up with 2 bitches off euro mir with another irl mate they turned out to be a right pair of ****s crying about pointless things for example i swear A LOT this one chick started literally crying her eyes out about it. wouldn't have minded up so much if we'd at least got a sucking but they both just sat there and were ******* vile also.

• Haha
Reactions: Omnibus

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
my mate who we all thought was just not interested in girls at all. ended up moving to norway from uk to be with some chick he met on wow, ****s married to her now i think. as for catfish idk

I met up with 2 bitches off euro mir with another irl mate they turned out to be a right pair of ****s crying about pointless things for example i swear A LOT this one chick started literally crying her eyes out about it. wouldn't have minded up so much if we'd at least got a sucking but they both just sat there and were ******* vile also.

This post got funnier and weirder as it went on, thank you. :ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

Also, I believe Xhale has the award for being done over by a catfish lol, that was truly embarrassing, no wonder he disappeared never to be seen or heard of on Mir again.

Last edited:

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
This post got funnier and weirder as it went on, thank you. :ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

Also, I believe Xhale has the award for being done over by a catfish lol, that was truly embarrassing, no wonder he disappeared never to be seen or heard of on Mir again.
Kez was a guy off euro who got catfished.

Another player made a female character and flirted with him and they married in Game.

You should have seen the drama against Kez. He was doxxed lmao.