disapear time during december

Join Discord

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
any1 found a solution to the disapear time from december month ? , i found a post were u all said u had the problem and i saw it's resolved with just change the month from the server's , i did that , the items dont disapear anymore but i got a strange bug at my web site ,using kaoriams for the hero ranking , at the bottom of the page u can see who's online , but after i changed the month to fix the disapear items i have 145 user's online and the site show's ALL the chars from my data base , so i cant really change the month on server becouse of that

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
You will have to change the date on your web host system (if you can), or, you can edit the Kaori AMS to look at last month's.

Upvote 0

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
hoped there is another way :P without changeing the site or kaori , atm i just made all the disapear items have no disapear time at all as anyway there are few items in game and few ppl , but il need to find a way for next december :D

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
The problem with the Timed items during December is a Game Bug, (they disappear when you log out), the way to fix is to change the date (I change mine to November).

Upvote 0

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
as ida said its a game bug but when i changed my pc on november , the statistics from kaoriams was showing all chars from my data base as beeing online ( i had 145 online players lol :P whould be nice tho ) but atm im working on some game scripts and dont have time to check why does the kaoriams does that if i change the time from dec to nov , that's why i hoped maybe its a better solution to resolve the problem

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
It does it because it search's for every user that has been online since i.e. 10 minutes before now.. but "now" is a month ago.. so everyone has been online since a month ago..

There really is nothing you can do about it, but then again, it won't really affect the server, just some dates here and there, and once you get to January, it will be fine again.

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
CleanUp in the Accound DB the Tables "TBL_CONNECTLOGS" "TBL_COUNTLOGS" "TBL_USERCOUNT"

!!!Don't Delete the Table ^^ only the things in the table !!!

Upvote 0