Disturbed Server 1.9

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
brings back so many good memory's, think is was about 4-5 years ago?
just wondering if Ragnar / anyone still had the server files??

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
never played but if bon is getting confused when people say its better than his, ill play ;p

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
go ahead, bring it up... we'll see what 1 is down within 2months and whos isnt... lol

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Disturbed was a good server. I remember some GM being invisible and finding it funny hitting me + someone else and repping us about. Was fun!

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
shut up bon. Disturbed FTW ^^ <3

edit: first disturbed was up for 2 years so gf ben thats more than 2 months you bell end :P. Mature post tbh << ;)

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
2years lol? dont remmeber that, maybe im just totaly thinkin of a diff server :rolleyes:

im pretty sure it was a 1.9 high rate, and based off, or foundation were based off them lol

and lsated about 2-3months :l

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
2years lol? dont remmeber that, maybe im just totaly thinkin of a diff server :rolleyes:

im pretty sure it was a 1.9 high rate, and based off, or foundation were based off them lol

and lsated about 2-3months :l

:) It wasnt popular for two years but definatly up for that duration.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Although the Foundation files were indeed taken as a base, Disturbed can in no way be related to it because it's fundamentally different. Foundation was a medium rate server with hardly anything added to the standard euromir maps and monsters. Foundation was IceMan's server and I initially started as a gamemaster there but soon took over Foundation and made a whole new server out of it.

Disturbed as it was had been up for over a year. I'm not quite sure on the exact time, but something along those lines. Definitely not a couple of months like someone stated. At the end it was taken down due to lack of time on the developers part and since there were no updates for a fair few months, the players lost interest too. While it was being worked on, the usercount was one of the highest amongst the servers of that time so I wouldn't quite call it a failure as again, someone tried to make it be.