smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean2004

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
Ellesmere Port
hi im starting doing my own discos and wonderinf if any1 know any programs that i can add all my bookings etc to please help would be greatful.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
First of all your not looking for a dj program your looking for something to put your bookings in

Second of all stop being annoying and use excel

Thirdly you could use a pen and paper tbfh.

/J34lY

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
1. You asked for a "DJ Program" which would mean something to mix beats etc.
2. Je4aly gave you a very useful answer - excel is a very good way for you to manage bookings.
3. You got stroppy. which id be surprised if anyone tried to help you now.
4. Ill help you, use Microsoft excel, or Microsoft Outlook (Calendar)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
your an idiot. every proffessional DJer i know (and i know alot) uses excel, simply because it can be linked to exe programs and webpages.

i can tell your gonna be a really bad dj already, seriously, whos gonna hire you apart from your mum?

sean2004

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
Ellesmere Port
keep ur comments to urself ive bin dj'ing for 4 years and im 14. going into premises soon with another dj. so keep ur comments to yaself. and it doesnt matter what u think im doing it local to my area thank you very much

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you've been doing it since you were 10? wow, im suprised that you cld use dj equipment at that age. by the look of things it seems like your still struggling with a keyboard :P

if your doing it locally, why do you need a website or booking forms? i doubt you'll be so booked up that you'll forget.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
keep ur comments to urself ive bin dj'ing for 4 years and im 14. going into premises soon with another dj. so keep ur comments to yaself. and it doesnt matter what u think im doing it local to my area thank you very much

1. Learn to spell
  2. Learn how to use grammar
  3. Learn how to not be a noob and use a proper program, perhaps if you spent some time in school instead of wasting your time with a microphone stuck to your mouth saying 'shubba' then you would know what Excel is.
Thats all I have to say about that.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)

Is there only me thinking it, ITS DJ WELLY LOL. seriously tho just saying you want a dj program for bookings. how many djs are seasoned programmers?? ill tell you none because they wouldn't be waisting their time. you should specify a little more about what kind of features your looking for or even give a good reason why excel is not what your looking for. only thing i can think of is sage bu that will be a lil out of your league.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
nvm mind tbh ill find meself gr8 help u lot are
I gave you two options, excel or outlook, and you throw it back in my face?

You ungreatful little twat, why dont you just fvck off this forum and not bother coming back? Seriously, you ask for our help, we help, and your not happy?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I gave you two options, excel or outlook, and you throw it back in my face?

You ungreatful little twat, why dont you just fvck off this forum and not bother coming back? Seriously, you ask for our help, we help, and your not happy?
QFT .

sean2004

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
Ellesmere Port
yes but if i wantd excel or outlook i would of asked for it, but i never i asked for a program, ill try and find myslelf.

MOD CLOSE THSI THREAD PLEASE

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
yes but if i wantd excel or outlook i would of asked for it, but i never i asked for a program, ill try and find myslelf.

MOD CLOSE THSI THREAD PLEASE
Outlook and excal ARE programs... which is what you asked for, geez kid.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.