[Dm2+]--Roulette--[HighRate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Is this 2.3 or 1.9? i got a client installed and added all the necessary files for the server but on login screen, cant click new account, ok, can only type....im thinking that maybe i have wrong client installed? any ideas pls....

SSDHollie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2007
lol shh forspinki oki the problem is atmo its not my internet its the m2 it has a bug it just keeps closing it self ill get back to u when ive fixed it

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Just wondering, how did you get hold of Euphoria files ? Noticed that these are basically Euphoria files ripped apart and renamed.

Your GM "GmTim" insisted the files were not stolen, yet when I spoke to Ste (Creator of Euphoria) he told me the files were not handed out to anyone.

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
maybe ste robbed em and renamed em, just released b4 these, ever think of that? haha :P

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
maybe ste robbed em and renamed em, just released b4 these, ever think of that? haha :P

So what your saying is.. You think it is possible that Ste robbed Euphoria files, and put them online

1. Before the creator did
2. Without the creator even noticing
3. Without 1 single post from the creator complaining that Ste stole his files ?

You can't possibly be serious can you ? If you are I hope you choke on your dinner today.

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
So what your saying is.. You think it is possible that Ste robbed Euphoria files, and put them online

1. Before the creator did
2. Without the creator even noticing
3. Without 1 single post from the creator complaining that Ste stole his files ?

You can't possibly be serious can you ? If you are I hope you choke on your dinner today.

well that wernt very nice was it, was actually a joke, but when u make ur version of Euphoria, u'd just be doing the same as what she has done. start from scratch instead of taking his old files wond. dont say your not, when ste's even said ur the new owner.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
but when u make ur version of Euphoria, u'd just be doing the same as what she has done.

No, you've got that wrong pal. Miles (LOMCN Admin), Xanan (Creator of BrainSkan) and Myself will NOT be doing the same as what she as done, we will be doing it at least 10x better.

Mikerowe said:
start from scratch instead of taking his old files wond. dont say your not

Will my team working on Euphoria personally affect you in anyway ? If not, why ask me to start from scratch?

Mikerowe said:
dont say your not, when ste's even said ur the new owner.

Excuse me ? Don't say I'm not ? Where did you get the idea that Miles, Xanan or myself would denie working on this project ?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Ste has asked me to post this for him.​

"The fact of the matter is, I gave Wond my files out of free will knowing he would work on them to a high standard and mainly because he wanted to keep the server going while implementing ideas which I just didn't have the time to do...

Hollie on the other hand has clearly admitted to STEALING(can't stress that enough) my server files; a bannable offence I believe. Under these circumstances it makes no difference whether Wond was to start his own server files or use mine, that would just be creating a larger, unnecessary work load as the files are there to be used, for him and anyone he wishes to share them with.

I also believe that Hollie and his/her server should be banned from LOMCN just like I was. Stealing server files is bad enough, but passing them off as their own and flaunting that is approximately 11.89x worse. Ban it."

SSDHollie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2007
all i can say is wond shut up as these arnt stolen and go and post this somewhere else insted of spaming my server area ok.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
all i can say is wond shut up as these arnt stolen and go and post this somewhere else insted of spaming my server area ok.

Excuse me ? The server creator (Ste) asked me to post for him as you can see above. By going in game it is quite obvious that these are Euphoria files, plenty of items, hunt areas and mobs are the exact same.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
i dnt see items, just on equipment, and at 90% of time i try log it blocks when i press on start after choosed the char, how i cn resolve this prob=

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
here we go again.

Right, is there any proof of these files being stolen ?

-if yes please provide all proof to me and i will remove the advert from the forum. by proof i mean real proof not "this looks the same" or "that npc is the same"

also ste or whatever's many accounts were banned from this forum for what he did with his files
- making a server to gain account details for other servers and hack accounts and openly admit to doing it.

I suggest you all stop spamming this thread with these files are stolen etc etc or ile just infract and or ban you from posting if you have the proof that there stolen feel free to provide it.

also hollie i suggest that you close the database port on your server you are wide open to all sorts of problems with it open, also if you are struggling to even keep the server up i suggest you seek an alternative host.

Status
Not open for further replies.