Do you find it hard to play a single server?

Do you find it hard to play a single server?

• Total voters

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Do you find it hard to play a single server? I mean, imagine playing (insert server here) without getting bored or trying a server? vote on the poll and post comments if you please.

.ViruS

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2007
./usr/
Not at all, i've played RZ time and time again. The first release and this one you have now. I'm sure going to play the next one and any more you bring out.

Tried many servers and RZ is the only one i will go back to over and over.

Find a good server that offers everything and that is updated and i could play it non-stop.

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Yes becuase every mir2 server out atm suk.

Arktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2006
as long as the server is low exp and rares remain rare then i stick to server until either i have achieved everything i want to eg lvl 50.. or gotten bored (which is usually when its a high exp server or too good drop server ) for example if dc was up i would of seen no reason to ever play another mir2 server again

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I also find it a little hard to start on servers for a good amount of time, espically servers that are pretty much like Euro Mir.

Last edited:

fireboi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2005
scotland,dumfries
i dunno ive started tons of new server but never stuck to them, RaGezone is the only server ive stuck to apart from euro over a year ago before i started ragezone

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i agree server's which take couple days toget a level bore me,

/ancient

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
i still play RZ now...and im playing since beta...so i dont find hard to stick to one server.

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
i like 2 play at least 2 different servers at one time... incase one go's down while im in gaming mood then i can swap over to the other :D

/Echo

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
It depends

partially on the quality of the server, but also the community..
if it stays up long enough, and it's my type of server (one that i enjoy playing, not painfully slow lvlin) and my m8's play, i'll stick at it.. if my m8's leave, i usually leave. i think it's because i don't really play the game for the game, i play it to chat.. on euro it took me a year to do lvl 29-30, because all i ever did was talk and pvp lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I dont like playin the euro mir servers as there seems to be many of them with not much difference with them all. Needs all new stuff to attract a plyer like myself to a server. Logging on a server and seeing Bichon Province puts me off straight away. As it usually results in a euro mir sort of server, with a few added things here and there.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Yes to many server's are the same & most you know the day u start they wont be up in 2+ months time so what the point inless they have good host.

I allso look & there forums if its a free forum i dont bother d/loadng the exe lol good servers can afford IPB (on there ftp) or VB.

(I know its silly)