Do you know what libSVM is? Are you fimilar with image processing?

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
I have a program that analyzes recaptcha images and outputs readable text according to the image.

Problem is the images have changed SLIGHTLY resulting in it not being able to read them correctly anymore. In my head I'm thinking this program can be retrained if I had the right tools or guidance on how to do this?

Thing is I don't even know where to begin.

1. The program reads data from text files on how to read the images So i know it can be retrained.

If you guys could check out the screenshot below and maybe identify what I need to do to retrain the program?

I am willing to pay a lot of money + give this program to whoever helps me!!
:001_tt1:
CAPHELP.jpg

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Basically your looking to create a program that can imput for image varification? To put it in english that is.

Although i have no idea, best of luck to you.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Yeah you guys are such noobs.

Because, of course, only really intelligent people ask if there's someone capable of reverse engineering a image verification crack algorithm in the general discussion section of a low population private mmorpg community, with perhaps less than a handful of people competent in any form of coding let alone imagine recognition and interpretation.

wut a bunch of n00000bz lul!

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
BrB gonna ask if anyone from women's health forum can help me crack salted md5 hashes RoFL