Domination 2.3 [High Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I should think its because no ones bothering making servers these days.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Update: I've done a lot of changes within the server, fixed a few bugs and added so much more. However it is really time consuming working on it on my own, so i'm looking for someone who could help me with bits while i work on other stuff so it can get done faster. I've done everything just a few things left that will be a quick task so if anyone interested PM me.

h

Reactions: Elektra and Sakia

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Update: I have not found anyone that has a good knowledge in making mir servers that could help me with the server so i have continued to work on it alone.

Here is a little more info about the server:
- Gold is useful on this server for buying pots, spells and other items ingame. Gold is medium on this server and the best way to earn gold is through quests.
- I've done kits up to level 100 so far. You start off with your standard euro items up to level 50 and the server goes into it's own with custom items. Half sets such as rings, bracelets and necklaces are easy to get however full sets are rares on this server including armours and weapons.
- There is low defence on kit but high offence so the server is fun for pvping and hunting.
- Taoists get mass attacking pets, they get better as you level every 10 levels. You get 2 summon skeletons and you can get 2 shinsu or shinsu and skele.
- Warriors get a mass attack spell that has a long delay in between so they dont level fast but have the advantage to mass attack monsters.
- Quests are pretty basic, kill certain amount of mobs in a cave. You can earn exp, gold and items this way and unlock other quests.
- Marriage quest so you will have to be married for a certain amount of days to earn items.
- Taming room for wizards but not too sure on getting this done before beta but i'll try my best.

I'm expecting to finish the server by end of this weekend hopefully and get a couple of testers to test it before i put it online. I'm not promising anything here so don't expect it up soon, it's just an estimation.

More info to come soon, im not in a thinking mood atm so probably missed out a few other info but if i remember i'll edit this post.

Some screenshots coming soon!

h

Last edited:
Reactions: Elektra and Sakia

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
sounds really good, ill be playing definetly.

Last edited:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
n1 bud, good luck on server if u need any testers gis a pm

/LilYellaz

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Update: Made a few other changes, done up fixes and added more items and caves. I'll be working on the server all day and hopefully without any complications if all goes to plan the server should be up for BETA tomorrow. However, im not promising anything. I need atleast 5 testers for later on today to test things before BETA so if anyone interested please post here or PM me, either way i'll reply. I need atleast 1 of each class, atleast. Thank you.

Reactions: Sakia

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
hustler i just thought of a good idea which was inspired by whoever said about donations on page2:
donation kit in which the item stats change on lvl so
say theres a wep thats lvl 40 and its dc10-10
the donationblade at lvl 40 would have dc11-11
and it is 1-1 stats or something better than anywep in game
so basically u could just make like mirsword(U) (U)=upgraded
so you can upgrade your weps with gamegold , more GG u have more upgrades you can do,

what u lot think?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
RaGEZONE
thats what i done on my server, lol cheeky jonzy :P lol but its gold u pay for upgrade lol

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
hustler i just thought of a good idea which was inspired by whoever said about donations on page2:
donation kit in which the item stats change on lvl so
say theres a wep thats lvl 40 and its dc10-10
the donationblade at lvl 40 would have dc11-11
and it is 1-1 stats or something better than anywep in game
so basically u could just make like mirsword(U) (U)=upgraded
so you can upgrade your weps with gamegold , more GG u have more upgrades you can do,

what u lot think?

Hmmm, gamegold would have to be expensive to buy with £ and easy to get ingame ;)

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
If he just lets people donate for kit, he should bring in better kit bit by bit, not let someone buy the best kit str8 away, but i think hustlers against all the donating for kit business.

Dethdorhakme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2010
really he shouldnt care about donating atm, but should be focusing on the base and actualy running it, but yeh he dont really care about donating :P

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Update: Server has already been tested by a few people and a few minor bugs were found that have been fixed now. It wasn't a full test but some things were covered.

I've worked on the server for very long now and I am finally in the process of uploading the client, 30% already done. Once the upload is done, i'll post the download link here until I finish a few other things for it to finally reach the standard of it being online but please bare in mind that the server is 90% complete and I will be working on adding updates when it's online.

The server will start in BETA and if no major bugs found, the server will go live without any wipes but i am 99% sure that there will be no major bugs as i've checked and gone through every single thing to make sure everything is right, yes, call me a perfectionist.

As for donations, there will be no donations, yet because I am running it on a pc although I would really rather run it on a dedi but unfortuantly I dont have that kind of money so if there ever is donations it would be a very little advantage unless someone generous offers us a free dedi(doubt it) ^^.

Anyway, all there's left is fixing a few stats and the server should be into beta either tonight, if I don't go through any complications or tomorrow morning. (Hopefully tonight to stop anyone nagging, lol.. So keep an eye out for the new thread in the server advertisement section!)

h

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
If server would have opened maybe a week or two earlier you could have hosted on my dedi, but im canceling the contract with the company as the next installment is due 17th February.
Looking foward to getting ingame w/ full client :)
Good luck pal.
/Terry

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Thanks mate.

Update: 85% uploaded and estimated time till finish is half hour. I've done the few fixes that i was talking about and as soon as client is ready i'll give it half hour for everyone to download and then i'll stick up online. The servers.ini does not have a IP in, i will post IP half hour after i posted the download link.

h

Status
Not open for further replies.