Domination 2.3 [High Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
as i cant seem to get on forums again lol hitman when u got a sec come into game n give me a pm
/BeerNmoney
just need u to clear my bag as i got a temp arm stuck init n its not budgin at all lol.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Ah yeah saying that reminded me... SabukTorch/Stone... I have 2 of each, and obviously only need 1. But you can't trade, drop or TM them, quite annoying. Same with rebuild arm/wep.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Or, maybe, just maybe, I'm pointing out things that could do with sorting?

I have no use for any of the items I mentioned... yet I can't get rid of them, what's the point in that?

You are in no position to call anybody a little rodent. Taking into consideration the fact that you use words which aren't even words, which to me, makes you a little street rat.

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Ah yeah saying that reminded me... SabukTorch/Stone... I have 2 of each, and obviously only need 1. But you can't trade, drop or TM them, quite annoying. Same with rebuild arm/wep.

Leave torch on
and for stone
wear nothing and hit archer.
u will break stone.
= items gone.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Thinking outside of the box, I like. Tbh, already doing so with the torch.

How about rebuild wep/arm, any ideas?

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Jesus christ, you cry about everything and anything...

Shut the **** up you little rodent.

/SunTzu

x
Lol'd.

Thinking outside of the box, I like. Tbh, already doing so with the torch.

How about rebuild wep/arm, any ideas?

Store them. If you desperately need those other 2 spaces, alt-x , new character, bang, 120 new spaces to store something.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Announcement: Domination 2.3 closing on the 09/04/2010 at 00:00 AM

The server is closing due to the lack of updates recently because I have a very busy life atm. I work all weekends and I have college on weekdays. After the easter holidays I will be very busy with college work and I also am going on holiday on June so the server will need closing as I can't leave my harddrive on if i'm away. I would like to thank everybody for playing Domination and those commited players that still played to this day so thank you. This is not the end for Domination, it will probably be back one day possibly when a new set of files have been released. This will probably be my last active visit on lomcn for however long. Thank you and goodbye everyone, I have enjoyed my time working on Domination and keeping the server online for this long.

h

Status
Not open for further replies.