Domination 2.6 - Rise Of The Assassin

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
~ Domination 2.6 - Rise Of The Assassin ~

Forum: http://www.dmir2.co.uk/forum
IP address: TBA
Download links: TBA

Exp: Med-High Rate
Start Level: 1 (With a wide range of beginner quests to help you on your journey)
For the server we have based the maps around Euro, but don't worry all of the maps are custom made so it's not all the same old boring caves you're all used to!
There are 4 classes to choose from on the server, Wizard, Warrior, Taoist or the all new Assassin!
Tigers! Tired of running about? Hop on a tiger to help you along your way!
Lots of custom made items ingame, starting from level 40+! Euro items have been used for under level 40, but don't worry you will be over 40 in no time!

~ General server information ~

If you all remember Domination 2.3 then you will probably know what this server is about.
I've converted the server files to 2.6 and have updated it as much as possible.
For people who don't know Domination it's a med-high rate server. Lots of caves, lots of quests and lots of fun!
Also, introducing the all new Assassin class!

We hope you take the time to try us out and give the team your feedback, any constructive criticism or ideas will be gratefully appreciated and noted so we may further improve the server as a whole. Please leave any ideas that you wish to see ingame.

More information will be posted when the server is launched.​

Last edited:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Tigers! Tired of running about? Hop on a tiger to help you along your way!

YEAH SOUNDS LIKE FUN WOOP!!!!! n1 good luck :D

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Last edited by a moderator:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Next please ask befor you start leeching my downloads.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
You weren't on yesterday or today, I was going to put it online early this morning but I waited for you for too long. It's only a client, I don't understand why I would need your premission when there is a download link to the public, someone is bound to use it with or without your premission imo. I would have thought you knew, your client is the only one that works using primal files and the best one suited to it. Anyway, if you wish me to remove it, i'll do so if it's that of a big deal.

h

Reactions: czeldabolg

Rukia

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 11, 2010
well all is black...and all in chinesse :| but i know all i need to write..but i can't find the button OK to make an account..exe is bad i think..or i dno what can be wrong

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
You need to download the data folder i've posted and extract in your data folder.

Anyway, it's down now working on some stuff. I will put back up later on or tomorrow aswell for you all to play around for a bit.

h

Status
Not open for further replies.