Download King

smoochy boys on tour

Baldasor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
Hi all, I would like to download the King to create my server.
I lost the files you download from this forum, but the hard disk is broken.
I would like to retrieve files.
Please if someone can put them back I would appreciate

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
For some reason all the links have been removed, no idea why but Mapadale has them mirrored in his signature i think, thats where i got them from anyways

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Them files have the priate virus in them my dedi sprung it up and it infected avery exe on my system it took me 2 hours to get rid of.

mapadale

Them files have the priate virus in them my dedi sprung it up and it infected avery exe on my system it took me 2 hours to get rid of.
They got hosted in the same format as you released and not changed yet as no Internet at home at present.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Ya my files had virus remember, is why i removed them.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
the files still have the virus unfortunately, no idea why the whole website was blocked but ti would be nice of someone to release a cleaned set of files

mapadale

Ya my files had virus remember, is why i removed them.
I'm not going to argue over why you removed them, but that wasn't the first reason for removing them.

As for accessing my account and changing details within my signature, what right do you have to do that - NON

So don't do it again without my permision, or even informing me first.

JUST TO ALSO ADD, FILE RENAMED.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Whats the best way to clean the files, ive used AVG to 'heal' infected files but it has a habit of removing them

http://www.avast.com/index

Get avast and it will clean them, only 1 file will be deleted, cant remember which.
Add me on msn i will give you a set of clean files.Untouched by me ofcourse, i have a spare copy incase i do something bad to the files im working :scared:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I'm not going to argue over why you removed them, but that wasn't the first reason for removing them.

As for accessing my account and changing details within my signature, what right do you have to do that - NON

So don't do it again without my permision, or even informing me first.

JUST TO ALSO ADD, FILE RENAMED.

The files you are hosting contain a virus that infects every exe on the system which means all files hosted by you are infected too.

I can edit your signature, you seem to be under the impression that my word is not final. Unlucky for you it is.

Removed untill you clean the files.

www.legendofmir.info/Mud3.rar

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
The files you are hosting contain a virus that infects every exe on the system which means all files hosted by you are infected too.

I can edit your signature, you seem to be under the impression that my word is not final. Unlucky for you it is.

Removed untill you clean the files.

www.legendofmir.info/Mud3.rar

erm it doenst infect you if you host them or keep them on pc....i had the virused files when i had Avast and didnt extract them avast was pissed on the virus and got rid of it :cool1:

Also Azura could you make a new thread so people can see it properly?
Would be nice for a client release for the files too if its not too much...
1 more question, did you wipe account db's b4 releasing ?

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Everyone keeps telling me to get Avast to 'clean' the files, unlike AVG, Avast doesnt seem to have this function or have i missed it? any help please?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Cleaning the files needs to be done via coding, So windows reads it so its not a virus. Your anti virus will only delete the exe`s.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Cleaning the files needs to be done via coding, So windows reads it so its not a virus. Your anti virus will only delete the exe`s.
Most anti virus's do this now dont they?
Im not worried about the false positive, theres many ways around thta also, i just want to get rid of the virus