Dragon Ball: Time and Space MMORPG

smoochy boys on tour

DrFlappe

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2023
small dbts logo.png
I would like to present to you Dragon Ball: Time and Space, an MMO originates from a game called "Dragon Ball Legend of Time and Space" which was shutdown back in 2019. It never got released outside of Asia, and the game was still in it's testing phase meaning a full release was never made.
Dragon Ball: Time and Space will soon be available globally and better than ever!
The game had stunning visuals and a beautiful world that came along with it. The team's motivation was to revive it and bring out the game's maximum potential to what it could have been like if it was given the attention it deserved.
The aim of this project is to fix the flaws which the original counterpart had such as, a total revamp of the movement system and game physics, greatly enhancing the combat with better animations and assets maximizing use of the modern game engine, fixing certain bugs which the retail game had, improving the questing experience and removing the invisible walls across the maps giving the player freedom to explore any part of the open world weather it be swimming across rivers or traversing across various landscapes, you get to explore it all together with your friends! The game will be available in English from day 1 of release.
The team is keen to deliver an amazing Dragon Ball MMO experience to the dragon ball fans across the world.

In-game footage of the world:

Character Creation:

In-game footage of combat (WIP):

Gameplay and Questing:

The game is still under development and not ready to play.

While the team is working on the game, feel free to use our forums and discord to stay up to date with latest progress and announcements.

Discord: https://discord.dragonball.to/

KTRHBdo.png

qQ178YO.png

z4ltcFg.png

Mo66mWX.png

nzB22jp.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ventus

sarabell

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for sharing this :) my family are big Dragon Ball fans.
Post automatically merged:

Hi when i go onto the website and try to download, it gives me "This site cannot be reached" can you help with this please.

Last edited:

DrFlappe

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2023
Is this an official game or a fan made private server?
Hello, this is a game revival project. The original game existed back in 2019 but got shutdown too soon, now we’re reviving it with many changes. You can read details about it in my initial post above.

DrFlappe

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2023
Thanks for sharing this :) my family are big Dragon Ball fans.
Post automatically merged:

Hi when i go onto the website and try to download, it gives me "This site cannot be reached" can you help with this please.
Hello, sorry for the confusion the download is not available as the server is not live yet.
We are currently gathering players on our discord, build fan base and then decide testing phase release date.
Join our discord to keep updated with the latest info!

sarabell

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hello, this is a game revival project. The original game existed back in 2019 but got shutdown too soon, now we’re reviving it with many changes. You can read details about it in my initial post above.
The download link does not work, itbrings up ... "This site cannot be reached"

sarabell

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 19, 2018
No problem at all, will update the website to display a message so it does not confuse other players who join :)
:) Sorry about the mix up, my family and i look forward to the release. It will be myslef, hubby , son and daughter joining :) cant wait to play as family, getting a nose bleed like MasterRoshi xD

Reactions: DrFlappe