Fleshwerk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
N. Ireland
Forums Offline
Thread delelted on mir2 advertisements

Server been up near 2 months
there was a wipe 1 week in, server count was 70 before wipe now 50.
Apparently a DoS'r fkd up Db's so server needs to be wiped again.

2months wasted on a server and now they are going to do it similar to euro which they even admitted they shud have done from the start.

Just a heads up if ur wanting to play it when or if it comes back up.

Character Expectancy is 4-6 weeks.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
I'm not 1 for conspiracies.. but it all seems a bit dodgy =/

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
ddos doesnt effect dbs, they lied.. ddos effects the internt connection, i was told by one of the staff that they had coding errors on the server... one user posted on their forums something along the lines of;

"the ddos caused the server to crash , i tried to login but my chars where messing around"...

ddos does not effect any internal shiz.. only the internet connection... Now, they taken the server down to fix "bugs".. which is a clear indication of why the server went down originally... but if they say "DDOS" it gives them redemption and to save face... when all they had to say was ;

due to bugs, server has to shut in order to fix them so we can provide you with a more stable server, sorry for the downtime but its well worth the wait.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Thread Locked, Owner has closed his/hers forums If he/she wants people to chat about his/hers server they can reopen their forums and not spam this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.