DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Re: DragonMir [CrystalM2] Alpha Testing

Is there anyway that I can get passed black screen issue w/o having to install Net framework and/or DirectX SDK (development kit) ?
Im asking this because atm I'm @ work and I cant install the above w/o login as administrator (which I dont have the details for).

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

Is there anyway that I can get passed black screen issue w/o having to install Net framework and/or DirectX SDK (development kit) ?
Im asking this because atm I'm @ work and I cant install the above w/o login as administrator (which I dont have the details for).

who plays mir during work time lol.</soso>

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Me (sometimes when there's nothing to work (most of the nights time lol) )

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

not with these files unfortunately.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

damn...guess I'll just go sleep thn...

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

damn...guess I'll just go sleep thn...

Installing .NET Framework 4.5 should not be an issue on a work computer :)

Updates:
Tao pets now do increased damaged, we had reports of shinsu and bonefamiliar doing too low damage.
Assassins acc has been increased to official values.

WIP:
A few skills are having mp reductions and damage modifiers.
</soso>

Last edited:

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

my skill you still havent fixed up gm~dmg still very unnormal..
still boosting newbie welcome join everyone~

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Hey everyone! I will be away from Friday Evening (27th) Until Monday (30th). I will be keeping a close eye on the server and doing local updates while I am away from home, just don't expect the updates to be applied until Monday!
Have a great weekend on Mir and thanks for playing DragonMir!

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

i feel that the exp in bug cave needs a look over. the exp seems to be close to bichon mines and doesnt offer much in a way of a leveling area. The exp being upped in here will open the cave a bit more for people who arnt looking into being boosted to level 30. Being a sin i find PSC and PT slightly to hard atm and feel this would be beneficial for me as well as new players.

Could you look into the shops and the ability to being able to buy items that have been sold to it rather than keeping it at the standard stock, this will also open up the game for new players as well as the people already playing the server.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

i feel that the exp in bug cave needs a look over. the exp seems to be close to bichon mines and doesnt offer much in a way of a leveling area. The exp being upped in here will open the cave a bit more for people who arnt looking into being boosted to level 30. Being a sin i find PSC and PT slightly to hard atm and feel this would be beneficial for me as well as new players.

Could you look into the shops and the ability to being able to buy items that have been sold to it rather than keeping it at the standard stock, this will also open up the game for new players as well as the people already playing the server.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will get onto this today :)

Wasup

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 9, 2015

So you Aware qst to enter AOC and QST to get in AST do not work maybe take qsts out =)

---------- Post Merged at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Also mobs in forrest have no exp or drops

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

So you Aware qst to enter AOC and QST to get in AST do not work maybe take qsts out =)

---------- Post Merged at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Also mobs in forrest have no exp or drops

Well aware :) Thanks though, mostly working on getting all the dungeons added at the moment, monsters missing there correct drops are slowly being added in.

AOC quest lines have been removed, along with a damage revamp to tao pets (increase), and mp reductions on a set of skills.

Coming soon: Teleport Pillars in each major safe zone.

Last edited:

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

need to get some of the bosses fixed as some of them go invisible when u attack them and the likes of wars and sins cant attack them much coz of it

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Taoist:
Poison now does same damage as euromir.

Wizard:
Thunderstorm (Damaged Increased 30%)
Blizzard (Damage Increased 25%)
Meteor (Damage Increased 20%)

Items:
SealRing is now Legendary with the correct stats.

Drops:
Drop rate for gold and items has been lowered, this was becoming far too easy for high level players.

EXP Tables:
Low levels have now been lowered, the required amount of exp has been reduced by 30% so you can get into the harder stuff quicker.

Mob Fixes:
A few bosses and monsters are missing there attacking frames, this is being resolved as we go along.

Dungeons:
Red Caverns (Floors up to F9 are now open)

NPCs:
Coming this week a teleport pillar will be placed in each main SZ allowing users to travel around much easier.

Last edited:

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015
Gm i got big problem here~
when i get lagging in Bichon city than i try to log out~
after i log in My hand weapon is gone!!!
I mean is gone~~~How come it happen!?

---------- Post Merged at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Can you please help me GM!!

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Gm i got big problem here~
when i get lagging in Bichon city than i try to log out~
after i log in My hand weapon is gone!!!
I mean is gone~~~How come it happen!?

---------- Post Merged at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Can you please help me GM!!

This is most likely caused by Dsync, where you live is clearly not europe and your ping to the server is 490ms.
You are experiencing timeout issues.

All I can suggest is restarting your router and seeing if that helps you at all.

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015
the problem now is my weapon is gone ~

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:20 AM ----------

no matter how many time i relogin now my weapon still gone~

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:21 AM ----------

please Gm i really need my weapon!~

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
the problem now is my weapon is gone ~

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:20 AM ----------

no matter how many time i relogin now my weapon still gone~

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:21 AM ----------

please Gm i really need my weapon!~

Send me a mail ingame and I will check the inventory history and give you your weapon back. Also make sure the mail includes your weapon name.