DragonPheonix

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
to original for me feel sorry you resorting to real mir standards...arnt privates servers ment to take mir to new limits alphaomega made it a new game least there off in the rite direction

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
serverman said:
to original for me feel sorry you resorting to real mir standards...arnt privates servers ment to take mir to new limits alphaomega made it a new game least there off in the rite direction
some poeple like to real mir but dont want to pay that much. atleast we are making our own server now most servers a alpha frozen files just renamed. At least we giving it a go if people dont want it then we wont be up for long but thats life its a bummer lol

hopefully be up for beta tmoz depending if we can get a host but i hope we can everything is almost done pi bdd and castle gi all in
mobs all done and items
the expp will be higher through better to give people a chance to test things ill let u all no when we be up if we be up but lets hope the guy who said he might will :D :h8spammer

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
to you i say why even post if you read what others have said then how are we resorting it norm mir we are not at all. We just dont want alphafrozen edited files wiv everything uber, that have very poor communities. If people dont want to play the server because of the stats then we arent deceiving them it clearly states on the head post of the server stats.

we do have a host should be up tonight i say shud but will post when its deffo up

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
:fwave::fwave: cmon dudes help find a host :fwave::fwave:

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
not really cos thy will still be rares and roughly the prices but im sorry if i got it wrong

got a offer from a guy wit these 'specs'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can probably host for u....

3.0ghz AMD athlon
2gig ddr ram
10mb line
__________________ -.- shud i even believ it

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
WOW, its better then WeOwn. How can it be? Prove it

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
Rexis said:
WOW, its better then WeOwn. How can it be? Prove it
one like many people have said Gm's are croupt on weown
two weown has gone down the drain now there has only been one real WeOwn and that was when it was first out..

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
MrsIce said:
one like many people have said Gm's are croupt on weown
two weown has gone down the drain now there has only been one real WeOwn and that was when it was first out..
not often i agree with you, but on wot u sed its soooo true! :P

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
~Webby~ said:
not often i agree with you, but on wot u sed its soooo true! :P
lol of corse it's true since WeOwn was first out there was at least 130 people on maybe more i remeber it then they thought we make WeOwn EI lol wrong very wrong mistake but oh well ..

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
in other words y dint u put for info like real mir just more exp ...

D3m0N

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2004
lol because we weird :P btw i am helping make the server thats why i replied:exercisee :fthrower: :weightlif :fwave:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
He said to me tht he is hosting

Ill speak to him....

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
The server should be up soon. Just looking for the right person to host

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
D3m0N said:
lol because we weird :P btw i am helping make the server thats why i replied:exercisee :fthrower: :weightlif :fwave:

what u chattin about we arnt weird