Driving in the USA

smoochy boys on tour

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
I watched a good 45 seconds of that, any point in it?

Not really.. was bored on friday and some one on a different forum suggested I drive to their home town and see whats up so I did which was in a different state and what not. It did keep me busy lol

You should watch whole thing get to see some of ny city and things.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
oh well

Oh yeh some lady crashed her car right into the back of me and I flipped out and cursed her out.. felt bad. Was no damage in the end. ^^

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
DUDE WTF...

You're on the wrong side of the road.

Nothing personal but due to playing CoD4 on my xbox I fucking hate americans...

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
DUDE WTF...

You're on the wrong side of the road.

Nothing personal but due to playing CoD4 on my xbox I fucking hate americans...

Thats funny I play cod4 on xbox live too and I can't stand the foreigners with their annoying accents and ****. OMG makes me angry. Each to his own.

I also can't stand the annoying twats that sing or breath heavily on the mic and have high pitch girl voice. damn kids

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Thats funny I play cod4 on xbox live too and I can't stand the foreigners with their annoying accents and ****. OMG makes me angry. Each to his own.

I also can't stand the annoying twats that sing or breath heavily on the mic and have high pitch girl voice. damn kids

Word. Add my tag maybe you're not too bad ;)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Kk, I should be on later, got sick of the lagg atm so had some icecream... 'Cause you know what they say...

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Theres just something about going on a road trip.. its also nice when you can smoke a bowl and reflect on the scenery and just relax and enjoy the moments. :)