Aug 18, 2004
i wud rather smoke weed than do hard drugs like coke or horse tbh

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
kud125 said:
i wud rather smoke weed than do hard drugs like coke or horse tbh
In all the time I've been involved in drug use, I've not once come across a drug named 'horse'. What is it?
Edit: Horse tranqullizer? ie Ketamine?

In all fairness, if anyone knows if your brother stealing tea bags is related to a drug problem, it would be me ;). And in all honesty, I seriously doubt that he's using those tea bags to get high.

The only time I've ever come across a tea bag being used, is for weed tea. I won't go into too much depth in this, but basically, once you've smoked your score of weed, often you are left with the stalk of the bud, or plant. Typically this isn't smoked, because it doesn't get you high, and occasionally results in a headache if you do. However, It is possible to still use these stalks. Firstly a tea bag is emptied of its content, and is filled (to approximately the same volume as it was originally) with the stalks. you then make yourself a nice cup of tea, however you like it. Then when you put your standard tea bag in your cup, also put the one filled with the stalks in. Remove both tea bags, as you normally would if you were only using one. And there you have it, weed tea :).

I think it's unlikely your brother is using the tea bags for this.

Just one more thing if you don't mind me asking, how old is your brother?

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Over where he is, it is not a drug. Its only gay UK i think which makes it illegal.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
the plant is caleld cannabis, people smoke it. its a drug, are you saying tea's not a trug? i believe tea is a plant

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
blaminator said:
the plant is caleld cannabis
the cannabis plant derives from the hemp seed , and as you say yes its a plant, people chew the stalks of the plant, or they can grow the plant, dry out the leaves, crush them and it in a bong straight away or cut it with tobacco and make joints with it