Dubhosting.com

smoochy boys on tour

Eariesty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2006
If nobody has used this - dont reply.
I just signed up for Dubhosting, and it said it would email me soon. I have not received an email and wondered how long it would take - so I made a support ticket, but it wont even let me open this support ticket, so Im a tad worried ive been cheated. it's only £1.99 so its not that much, but just wondered if anyone has used dubhosting and could help.

Eariesty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2006
Richens obviously didnt pay for dubhosting though, since he got the domain richens.dubhosting.com, ivw payed for Eariesty.com aswell.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Eariesty said:
Richens obviously didnt pay for dubhosting though, since he got the domain richens.dubhosting.com, ivw payed for Eariesty.com aswell.

He must of paid for something as he doesnt just get the normal hosting, he has much more space and bandwidth im sure.

/Tofas

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
You can request a yourname.dubhosting.com. I did before when i used DH.

The email can take upto 3 days i would say, took me bout 2 and a half days to get the email.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Eariesty said:
Or I could get the same for £1.99

Thats £1.99 Per month or £22 a year for a Whopping 150MB of space, a whole 5 Email Accounts and 3 GIG bandwidth per month....

I think Ill stick to my £50 a year which gives me a domain name of my choice, 15GIG sapce, 500GIG Bandwidth, 2500 Email Accounts, MYSQL and LOADS of other bits..

I think you will find "You Get what you pay for"

LOL

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
None yet, ide have to buy another server, i already got three in my name O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
MentaL said:
None yet, ide have to buy another server, i already got three in my name O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can make alot off hosting i guess.

If you did small packages what were cheap and you could use paypal to pay for and a range of different payment types im sure alot of people with Servers would be interested in buying.

/Tofas

Eariesty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2006
Ah, got the email, just need to wait for the domain to go through :P.