DvDs

Join Discord

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Ok basicly my mum wants to burn off some movies shes downloaded onto dvd's so she can watch them on her dvd player, so basicly she needs to turn them into VTS files ( i belive ) , i've been told there are programs about that you can change the AVI files into ts & then burn them onto a disk, if so does anyone know where i can download/buy thease programs from
any help would be greatful
-Dan

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
get VSO convert Xto DVD its on lots of torrent site (if u want full version) works fine for me (Y) hope this helps

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
yup i'd deffo recommend convertXtoDVD. I use to convert and burn all my movies. Also i'm currently using it to burn Naruto english dub episodes to disc and getting 10 episodes per DVD5.

Would probably get more on but no decent programs about to make my avi's smaller. If anyone knows of any i could try would be most helpful.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I used to convert DivX to DVD but personally the time it took was not worth the effort as you will not get any better quality. A Cheap option is to buy a DVD Player that does DivX, I paid £23 for mine and I can just burn divx, xvid,mpeg to a DVD (Many of them) and shove the disk in - job done.

HuNTeD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2005
I use Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5. It's my personal favourite. It can convert from DivX to DVD format and burn it to the CD.

You could always use something like DVD Shrink to convert the DivX file and then Nero to burn it to a disk.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
ConvertXToDVD converts the file then burns. Max I've been able to have is 2 films per disk (good quality). and around 10 episodes.