Eden's Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
money is very easy to make if you put in work can make few mil in couple hours grind and good exp, Mineral Mines will provide you with everything you need :)

That's rubbish in comparison, even if we are conservative and assume 8-10 bags full of books etc for 300k a run that's still 8-10 runs, 20 mins each easy, for 3m gold. then lets factor in all the additional costs to make those 10 runs, potions, repairs, mount etc. there is no way you can think that is OK. Were talking the equivalent of $2 here...

And this is just 1 potion... what about the other (3)?

Edit: the $2 potion i referred to is actually 6m... so double it.
If you think any normal player can compete with people using 12m+ gold/h worth of potions; 50% exp, main stat, secondary stats, there's also hp, gold rate, drop rate etc... you are insane.

For simplicity sake lets look at the box packages(5 buffs). $5 vs 15m gold, with a conservative value of obtaining 1m gold/h that's 5$ vs 15h of gold farming... You can argue over the small specifics, even if its 10h instead of 15 its still ridiculous.

I have no qualms about donating, i always have done so. I will however not pay $5~ an hour just to play on a level playing field. We all know there are people that will do it.

Last edited:

Chill29

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 8, 2017
can you look at why me and other keep getting constant spiking and freezes please ????

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
gameshop made me quit.

thanks ice

Looking at this thread this guy made...

any decent servers going up soon " medium or customised ones "
thought of playing mir since iv'e got plenty of time these days
and im thinking of spending some money on screen pixels!

and any of my old friends still playing?
and what servers would be the best to catch up?

/Moha

And this icemans reply was more than enough for me to know what the GameShop would be like.

Icemans reply to the thread...

We will need you soon Ihan

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Bag full of books and weapons to sell, 20 minutes later and half my duras gone, 233k made, before repairs. or the equivalent or 0.07c (28 runs of equal value i.e 10h+ gold farming for a $2 exp potion)

No matter what you simply cant argue that the prices are 'fair' which is what they apparently are...What a waste of a great server.

Even if we completely ignore the gold > $ conversion and look solely in-game, how on earth you decided that 3/6m gold is a reasonable price for a 1h potion is beyond me. Heck the top end weapons aren't even selling for half that value, its insane.

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Looking at this thread this guy made...

And this icemans reply was more than enough for me to know what the GameShop would be like.

Icemans reply to the thread...

just to be honest and fair, i have only donated this morning and i still haven't got my GG in order to make any
difference to the server and i am still a level 20 wizard who's struggling to level with a noob kit such as rubyrings
and stuff and the reason why have iceman said the above reply is because i was the most reporting tester and ive played all his previous servers including LandBeforeTime and i was a good player that reports alot and gives good feedback and suggestions and he only said that because i have annoyed him
regarding his server and when will it go live lol, other than that its nothing regards donation or gameshop.

and please dont give bad idea about a server you dont play .. stay at Astral Mir, thanks.

and regarding the gameshop gold value against GG i do believe it does need sorting 3mil to 1 dollar
is abit out of place, reconsider that please.

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Yes, They just put gameshop the other day. Feed was given and is being looking at.

Today we will apply the follow code changes.

1.Fixed all crashes reported.

2.Chat when typing longer now you get Disconnet packet error, Fixed

3.Spawn/despawn can make a chat ban. @SPAWNHERO @DESPAWNHERO. Fixed

4.War with a speed 2 or more and it starts to lag and last hit freezes and hit freezes. - Fixed

5.Would like to make tao so it dont hit with sword - if spirit sword is disabled tao doesnt hit with sword.

Thanks.

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Yes, They just put gameshop the other day. Feed was given and is being looking at.

Today we will apply the follow code changes.

5.Would like to make tao so it dont hit with sword - if spirit sword is disabled tao doesnt hit with sword.

Thanks.

Not necessary.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Can you try and fix the keybinds to enable typing ! without using the first pot in your bar? I have already posted what needs adding to the keybinds.ini but can you put it in permanently?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
1m for the potions seems a lot more reasonable now. (still 1-1.5h farming gold for it)
And A.speed fix actually made leveling enjoyable, as it should be.

Good patch overall.

Just so others are aware, selling items for GG on TM does not credit your GG to account. So don't do it yet.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Can you try and fix the keybinds to enable typing ! without using the first pot in your bar? I have already posted what needs adding to the keybinds.ini but can you put it in permanently?

I'll check into the permit, i'll talk to programmer

---------- Post Merged at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:08 PM ----------

We looking in to the crash now, the error dont give much info.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
You need to look at adding range mobs to the top end caves or level blocking them, leveling balance already seems skewed (1 warrior in the top 20, not counting silent because he obviously just got boosted by 2 wizzies), and just further exacerbated with the addition of 50% exp buffs for people that donate. Having level 30 wizzies leveling in 40/50 cave completely unhindered is silly.

I made an exaggeration of warriors being 10 levels behind the other day, that is in actual fact now more than a reality, 11 behind. Still cant even out level tao's for whatever reason.

It hasn't even been a week, and the gap is just getting larger every day. not just Wizz, everyone vs warrior.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
i dont think blocking the cave now or making em more aids is gonna solve anything, its just gonna piss people off more knowing that a few people got that much of a advantage, and not being able to attempt to catch them up in the same area

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
What level are you Chalace ? It's pretty much common knowledge that warriors suck dick until CHM for levelling , Yea these wizards may be level 40 , but their kit sucks , all they've done is level , wizards always dominate early server levels , everybody knows this. Warriors always suck until flamesword CHM etc as they are endgame brutes.

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
I have to agree 100% with u there KingCobra wars seem **** early game and sins dont kill the fastest either but late game when u get your spells they will become alot more usefull same as a tao would be and wizzys will slowly become not as overpowered late game as they seem to be early game