Eden's Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Yea if you are expecting to keep up with a wizzy in levels then I don't think you've been around mir long enough. Also I didn't even find out about that cave until I was 5-6 levels higher than most people anyways. If you are just out grinding levels then you are going about the server the wrong way, I'll give you that piece of advice.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
all you guys gotta do is check Chalace posts on every thread.

most negative person on this forums every server thread he is like this.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Ok as highest Tao ingame currently id like to say that there isnt much in the sense of a level gap bar rinoa who just geeks 24hrs a day solo or with 1 other (good wizzies will always be a stretch ahead in levels) warriors and sins are keeping up with me and not only am i highly active i also level and hunt with a wiz 80% of my day, the leveling all comes down to putting in the work, however if you take the farts and rinoa out the level board is pretty settled and even (the farts have hardly been in town since server came up and where a good 10 levels ahead of me when i started) im now 5behind maybe less

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
All of the members in GAS do not like to stay in sz all the time like some do if we are on the server we want to get **** done so we can stay ahead or not fall behind yes we play quite alot but we all have our own parts in the guild either kitting or lvling or bossing

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

I mean it's not like he hasn't made decent points, or even important ones, but yeah I agree. Stupendously negative tone. Don't make him wrong though.

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
We need to wait for Icey to get the new host sorted out and give us the ip for the new host then put that in your mir 2 config and test then we will be able to get back on u just have to be pactient

calvinb28

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
is the game bk up

---------- Post Merged at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:42 PM ----------

ok ty said 20mins on game just come on web to see if its done or not

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
when people say wars are the most useless class have u seen a tao on here hahaha we cant kill anyone in pvp damn hope shinsu helps ahaha

just like to see what u guys think on sunnies and pots

sunnies drop to much(Make them weigh more
Pots tick is dumb get some one to half hp they use 1 pot and bang full hp.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Just to clarify my mentioning GAS member is to strictly let people know that they are were they are through hard work nothing else, the farts where all 22+ when i started so nobody can say exp pots hacks or any of that have given them a massive advantage, im 32 and only Rinoa is over 40 dont think anyone can complain about it is all i mean,

and Yes suns are abit to much but i guess i understand the need but taos are **** for pvp lol out potted easily

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Servers are back up.

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=82.165.35.89
Port=7000

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Taos are **** for PvP in terms of killing people yes , but factor in red poison and green poisons power , combined with +10 ac/AMC and however much UE gives , makes Taos an extremely valuable addition in PvP.

pheonix6565

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2011
Taos are **** for PvP in terms of killing people yes , but factor in red poison and green poisons power , combined with +10 ac/AMC and however much UE gives , makes Taos an extremely valuable addition in PvP.

By same token sins are op at killing all in PvP. Bit op too Wen comes to killing newbie bosses which most peeps need still need small groups for. Sin and Tao combo makes the grp unstoppable

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Instead of being unnecessarily ignorant, and simply insulting me, which is laughable, explain where i was wrong. All you seem to do is follow me around posting useless **** like this. I guess my last post praising the new patch was negative too? Or are you referring to the concise mathematical response to the GS prices? Or the thoroughly tested and informative posts about the a.speed bug? People jumped on both of those too, until they realized they were right. Get a life.

I certainly did not say that warriors should be keeping up with wizzards. I said the gap is growing exponentially due to them having unlimited access to content 10-20 lvl's above others, 2 very different things. Just another example of peoples inability to read, simply looking to argue. Of which, for the record, was not even my concern, someone else pointed it out.

Last edited: