EGYMIR [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Re: EGYMIR Server [Heroes]

Right click on MirClient.exe > Properties > Comptibility and then mark (Run this program in compatibility mode for:) and choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3) from drop down box then press OK and try againe.

soz for slow work on server nowadays cus of my mid term exams will finish this week

Thanks for that, im now ingame but my screen is a little box in the middle of the screen, cant maximise only minimise + close the window?
/xUniquex

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

theres 2 ways to change the mode to full screen mode or window mode

1-click on Alt+Enter
2- in mir2.ini file , find this line (FullScreen=) and set the number 0 (window mode) or 1 (full screen mode)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

oh ye didn't read what they said properly :P alt + tab till u find mir2.exe shud maximize it, u can do control + alt + del - click task manager and under applications tab right click mir2.exe and maximize

HelloImGoogle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2009

Started today with an old friend. Not really played private servers but was interested in the new Hero files development.

Server's definitely worth a try. Not found many other English speakers ingame and but plenty of PvP. I've managed to make a guild and anyone that wants a hand ingame can give me a shout

/Imodium (or alternatively my matey mate /Rampss will probably help you out too)

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

EGYMIR Offline now for few hours and will back online @ 5:00 PM GMT.

Edit : EGYMIR Backed Online Now.

Last edited:

l33tcon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009

Ok Where the hell do you enter Ghoul lordcave i heard it was on 3rd of zombie mines? i went there and there is only one door but it wont let me enter im 62+ not sure if im the right level to enter? if not where is it, so far enjoying this sever - it needs some work tho!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Why did mine my bro and my cusin and friends charas get deleveled we where all 70+ now my bros tao is 60? Dono about my chara yet not had time..

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

lol , u were not lvl 70 and i didnt delvled any char as i dont change or edit in chars.
we all were 60+ not 70+.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

I was 72 hense my kit... Now I'm to low for the kit I've got on... So I have been deleveled

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

and the gm knows i was easy 65 + cause i had the spider pets before anyone then i dont play for a few month and i have lost levels how does that work.. now i have **** spiderbat thing and i tested pets on also i have 65 kit on and 70 helm soo ? gm so if he cant remember this he must be a stupid person....

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Isnt nice calling someone a nonce. Prick.

Lol its an internet forum don't take it to heart...

and no its not like I'm tripping or anything, I was 72 and the kit levels haven't been changed why would you send me a pm saying something to do with mobs exp you divi I haven't playing in like 2 months

I know I was 72 because I was joint highest at the time..