Eknai Islands

Join Discord

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
Was made by Shionda, For the server me and him are working on Seinsukai Eknai Islands are one of the new provinces on Seinsukai server,

A Poster of the map can be located Here

or else the full sizae picture of it

Hope yea enjoy it, and you will be seeing more maps made by the Seinsuaki Server Team.

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
The two big islands you can connect to using a boat, the other are quest related. You can't RT on the map.

One of 5 exclusively new provinces designed for Seinsukai Online.

Cheers

Last edited:

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
i must say it does look ok but not 100%.
i would give this a 7/10.
good map tho.

So when u go the the other 2 islands will u need to pay togo on bord or something because that will be a bit weird.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
what was the 3 points marked off for? you cant say i give this 5/10 without any reason ;) ... just woundering, as the map is actualy 100% detailed and looks beutilful

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
Toxick said:
what was the 3 points marked off for? you cant say i give this 5/10 without any reason ;) ... just woundering, as the map is actualy 100% detailed and looks beutilful

ok here is my reason lol.

Because i aint made a Island map yet.
i will now tho :P

lmao @ Beutilful

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
in all fiarness that aint a reason cause who havent done a island map....

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
nice map :) keep it up.

wish i could make maps that good lol. I struggle to make small homezones look good -_-

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
DayWalker™ said:
Crazy fox you talk ****e mate.

That maps 100% beautifull and its well made.

wd shinoda , wd toxick

/Stan

10/10

look u b00b it is called haveing a laff.
u think i really ment any of that.
No i dint it is a nice map but i stick to what i say.
i said it dont look 100% beautifull witch it dont.
any way i can say what i wanna say u say what u wanna say no need to go off topic.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Amazing map, although the cave on the big island looks out of place... maybe more detail on the sandy tiles would make it join smoother, if you get what i mean. :brows:

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
NewHope said:
Amazing map, although the cave on the big island looks out of place... maybe more detail on the sandy tiles would make it join smoother, if you get what i mean. :brows:

Aha, a really good point. Thats usually the first thing I do but completly forgot haha, well I will detail that bit right away.

Thanks for the constructive critisim mate, glad you liked it.

On another note, too many people flame maps saying "they could do better" when they never do or have. Just my thought, I'm very proud of this map and it's not the best on our server either.