Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Is it me or does the download links no work? I get a erro every time i try download new exe's :glare:

This is what i get: (Error 404: File Not Found)

The requested page is not found. This may happen due to the following reasons:
Please contact your webmaster if you are not sure what goes wrong.

Any reason why im getting this:001_huh:

Thanks.

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
Page has expired.

So i get on finally, and im still red from killing 2 people, 17 hours later.

Think you need to sort this the **** out, no?

x

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
i havent played many mir2 servers (im more of a mir3 player) and after enjoying my time on 4H i thought i would give elysian a little go.

Wish i hadnt, cant put my finger on the exact reasons why i didnt like it, just seemed rashly put together and really unplanned, got bored real real quick (level 51)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i dont know why iceman has made pob an admin... no1 likes how he runs servers, hes a plonker... he'll make a lot of ppl leave thats for sure

Reactions: steve

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
i dont know why iceman has made pob an admin... no1 likes how he runs servers, hes a plonker... he'll make a lot of ppl leave thats for sure

Agree with ya, dunno about people leaving coz of him but the rest lol.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Agree with ya, dunno about people leaving coz of him but the rest lol.
well if he bans ppl off forums, and they cant get the new updates, ppl will eventually be forced to leave

you shouldnt be banning any1 in beta phase rly.. its obvious there will be a lot of chat and spam... at the very most u should just be bannin for a few hours so they cool off

but hay, pobs a nob so he has no clue :laugh:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I asked the same question, Smavid said hes only a admin for PHP and he banned me off there because i was questioning him about it

and new exe link is down

Last edited:

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
well if he bans ppl off forums, and they cant get the new updates, ppl will eventually be forced to leave

you shouldnt be banning any1 in beta phase rly.. its obvious there will be a lot of chat and spam... at the very most u should just be bannin for a few hours so they cool off

but hay, pobs a nob so he has no clue :laugh:
This.

Banning people for chatting in a chatbox.
Nice one ******.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I asked the same question, Smavid said hes only a admin for PHP and he banned me off there because i was questioning him about it

and new exe link is down

I was banned for crying about being booted off admin team :thumbdown: Well atleast thats how he tells it....
way i look at it, i left, and was merely hurling abuse at him for being a grade a knob.... :thumbup1:

I removed my admin rights myself... but he's a forum monkey who cant do spawns (LOL FOX KR), mr "'I've worked out the perfect ratios, and the right amount of stats"

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I haven't really been following this 100% but It really seems to me that this Launched really bad, Is my opinion wrong?

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
What was the main cause of this problematic launch ?

Communication ?
Seems to be everything at the moment, firstly it started off with saying there would be no wipe, and then there was a wipe, which would have pissed people off.

Then the week it was down for maintenance, nothing seemed to get done apart from fixes to the major bugs.

Which in turn lead to drop files being messed and not dropping much, people running round with hardly any spells. Just all seems out at the moment.

Also client and/or server seems extremely laggy. So thats pissing some people off.

All in all, I don't think much effort has gone into it, and a lot of it was just hyped. Hope im proved wrong though.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Seems to be everything at the moment, firstly it started off with saying there would be no wipe, and then there was a wipe, which would have pissed people off.

Then the week it was down for maintenance, nothing seemed to get done apart from fixes to the major bugs.

Which in turn lead to drop files being messed and not dropping much, people running round with hardly any spells. Just all seems out at the moment.

Also client and/or server seems extremely laggy. So thats pissing some people off.

All in all, I don't think much effort has gone into it, and a lot of it was just hyped. Hope im proved wrong though.

That and Iceman is semi-retarded.

It's such a joke what hes done to an amazing set of files.
Yet people still want to do work for him? I guess he's paying you right?

Status
Not open for further replies.