smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Takes a good month to make a good server file side, and hes got a good few months ahead of him coding wise id imagine

That's an inaccurate statement... the "file" side of the server is at a further stage then my coding, As I mentioned I have someone helping/doing the file side of things. and your not far out of your estimations on the code side of things. Although I am hoping things to speed up soon.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Iceman said server down @ 5pm for dedi/server upgrades, so hopefully that fixes the lag issues.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
It's hosted off a home PC so unless they are upgrading their internet then the lag may not be sorted? I'll keep my fingers crossed for them. Nothing worse than having a laggy server, it ruins it for everyoen :*(

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
Astonishes me that a server of such hype is hosted on a home PC....

I was unaware of this....

What a massive anti-climax Elysian turned out to be.

Still banned on forums for chatting, in a chat box. So cant get new .exe

Doubt ill play after this..

x

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I've heard rumours they are moving to a dedi now. I'll let you know if they don't if it's moved.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Well, as this isn't a server thread, it contains no link to an Elysian site/forum on the first post (Which is the only post I read).

Links please?

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Just tried to get on myself, autopatch was running at 100 kb/s, while it was doing that looked at the forums and decided not to waste my time -.- Stuff like not being able to pk, boss drops are still the default ones, lag, hosted on a home pc etc..

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
I really would not waste your time on this server, the GM's are not doing nothing to sort the bugs out, there is already corruption on the server....

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Just tried to get on myself, autopatch was running at 100 kb/s, while it was doing that looked at the forums and decided not to waste my time -.- Stuff like not being able to pk, boss drops are still the default ones, lag, hosted on a home pc etc..

Hmm... wasn't Elysian the 'Next Big Thing'? Lol. Can't even be bothered to sort boss drops?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ive heard rumours some1 already has access to icemans GM and is trying to sell mir armours for ££ :l

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Every1 on server over level 90 been deleveled to level 90, kyndig said he was gonna calculate it correctly pob a power mad GM comes on and just delevels every1 to 90 yeh good 1 prick, can dupe items on server easily wont bother telling u how as u pissed me off.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Its stuff like that that put me off, I was looing forward to this server but not sure if they crumbled to everyone moaning and released it too early or what...

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Yeah think i've had enough too tbh lol.
My advice for the team is to take server down for a couple of months, fix bugs/exploits actually add content other than official stuff, wipe and start over.

There are several exploits that I reported in beta several times and I was simply ignored, these are still in game now LOL!
I'd love to help the team, and I tried but they didn't value my advice. Obviously they dont know half the **** that went on in Euro-mir.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Started fresh today since they wiped the first 'beta'. First thing I find is an IWT sitting outside Ginko ready to pwn my 50 hp. Just lured it to guards and bam a lvl 1 has 40k and some semi rares. Then I run around trying to lvl up but get killed by mass amounts of stray Zuma's all over Bichon province. Wtf?

So I assumed there was an event on, but saw no GM shouts and there was nothing about it in the line notice. Very unprofessional. Within 10mins I found 2 more boss drops by guards... Then I see some guy called Pob1111 in safezone which I can only assume is a GM. Just a guess but is that actually paul o'brien? If so, LOL, Elysian team is officially a bunch of muppets.

And I can't help but complain about the item names... It seems there's nothing but full kits, and all with the same name for every class, just with "Sin" added to it for Assassin and so on...i.e. 'SinMicroRing' That kind of thing actually disgusts me. How anyone can be so thoughtless and slack just amazes me.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Just a guess but is that actually paul o'brien? If so, LOL, Elysian team is officially a bunch of muppets.
Correct it is, biggest mistake they've made imo, hated all pobs servers and refused to play them and now he got in to this one, server sucks now tbh as you can tell from the usercount now declining at a steady rate...
You can't discusse anything on there forums which pob don't like it just gets deleted or closed, you can't discuss anything to pob ingame if he don't agree he just ting you and chat ban you, i only said one thing to him and i got chat ban and tinged for an hour, he says in pm to me Don't abuse me or the admin team this will teach you a lession lol, just for saying pob the nob cant do maths, in which i didn't say to him in pm nor to him i was speaking to some1 else so how is that abusing him? ha server failing more so than ever with the biggest fail of a GM that seems to be in charge atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.