Empire PVP Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2008
Poland

I'd like to invite everyone to new server of Empire Team.We're still working on it and testing, but server will start soon (July/September).

Stats:
Files type: 3.55 - PTW
Language: English
Exp rate: x32
Item rate: x1
Gold rate: x1
Mon rate: x1

It's PvP-Enforced server, so you can kill anyone everywhere and steal everything you want.
The maximum level which you could gain is 600.
But at this server will not be able to repair items (I mean special repair), so the drop of items has been increased.
Enjoy extensive system of arenas (2v2) and lots of wars!
We've more than two years experience in running a server.
Our servers are located in France and are stable.
Join now and register at forum.
Have you any questions?
Create new thread at forum and wait for answer!

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
Re: EmpireSerwer

That are 2 diffrent servers, but created by this same team (Empire Team). First server is online (its low rate) from 2009 year. But second server (PvP-Enforced) is that like you wrote: "in the making" (I mean 95% is complete). But in the next month, server should be open then.

---------- Post added 05-08-2011 at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 13-07-2011 at 01:52 PM ----------

Beta tests will start on Sunday (7.08.11) at 12:00. Find out more at our website: www.forumpvp.empireserver.pl

Last edited:

Ashlar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2008
Poland
Yes, after beta test server will be wiped

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Why change something that isnt broken ? When i click 'Create Account' on your launcher, it links me to your account page. However it doesnt allow me to make an account, i have the normal username/email etc, but then i have 2 other box's which give me broken english questions like 'What is jail' etc etc.

Why no normal account creator?

i DONT want to have to register to a forum that i'll never use just to get an account. Sort it out.

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
Yeah, sure, because that two diffrent servers. That launcher is for two servers. If you want to play on Empie PvP, first choose Empire PvP of list servers, and then push "Create account". I invite you to Empire PvP forum, there is everyting described.

PS. You mustn't register at forum to play.

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Yeah, sure, because that two diffrent servers. That launcher is for two servers. If you want to play on Empie PvP, first choose Empire PvP of list servers, and then push "Create account". I invite you to Empire PvP forum, there is everyting described.

Ok so we finally managed to make our accounts.

Any tips on where to level etc as we have never played your Empire server so we are unsure where to begin - i also see your using the old EI type maps, so are the old places like zuma temple in 'Sabuk province' etc?

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ok, I'll write at forum about all location and their located. If I finish, I will put link here.

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
Yeah, to about 20th will be Beta Tests.

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Why am i getting problems extracting and installing? when i was extracting it froze at 98-99% a few times and spazed my computer
and when i finally got it extracted i clicked the installer and its just freezing.

Anyone got any ideas?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Why am i getting problems extracting and installing? when i was extracting it froze at 98-99% a few times and spazed my computer
and when i finally got it extracted i clicked the installer and its just freezing.

Anyone got any ideas?

when u dbl click inside the .rar (EmpireInstaller.exe) let it extract patch 1 etc etc, make sure u always uncheck 'launch' after it finishes

i saw u login earlier, didnt it work?

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

also, can the gm please reduce ALL drops (pots etc are dropping every mob)

also, we are recruiting for an english speaking guild, give me a pm on Jesus or Aziana to get added, can give u a helping hand on where to lvl etc

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
when u dbl click inside the .rar (EmpireInstaller.exe) let it extract patch 1 etc etc, make sure u always uncheck 'launch' after it finishes

i saw u login earlier, didnt it work?

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

also, can the gm please reduce ALL drops (pots etc are dropping every mob)

also, we are recruiting for an english speaking guild, give me a pm on Jesus or Aziana to get added, can give u a helping hand on where to lvl etc

Ye i sorted it last night but i couldn't be bothered to play so went to bed.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Ye i sorted it last night but i couldn't be bothered to play so went to bed.

servers good, come play! (one of the best mir3's ive played in a long, long time. Even if it did take 24hours to find the decent places.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Look @ the pot drops..... 1 mob drops 4 pots. Please look @ reducing the amount of pots dropping pls gm's.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Website is well made, nice to see some real effort put in to things for once.

I'd have a closer look in-game but my file downloads always seem to be corrupted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.