England v Germany

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Other than the last ten minutes (which was obvious there was guna be some pressure and nervy minutes) England had all the play, created the best/most chances and never even looked like conceding.

-Edit- And I quote King Kev;

I WILL LOVE IT IF WE GO THERE AND BEAT THEM!

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yea... we won... but "ripped apart"? don't be so naive.

1 Goal.

Not 5.

Sure, we COULD of had more. But fact is, without any extra goals it could have turned around in a second. Moment slovenia scored we would of been officially ****ed. That's not ripped apart, that's pure luck.

Stop embarrassing yourself liam. It's quite clear England are not at their best, and if they don't step up on sunday, then we're out.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010

1 Goal.

Not 5.

Sure, we COULD of had more. But fact is, without any extra goals it could have turned around in a second. Moment slovenia scored we would of been officially ****ed. That's not ripped apart, that's pure luck.

Stop embarrassing yourself liam. It's quite clear England are not at their best, and if they don't step up on sunday, then we're out.

Didn't say they were at their best, I know their far from it, but for anyone to say we didn't play well on Wednesday.. Well thats a joke, I'm obviously fighting a lost cause here, u lot are muppets, if we aint winning 5 nil we're ****. We are at the World Cup FINALS here u know.........!!

-edit- I give up , england are sh1t Slovenia should of won, Germany will beat us 5-0.

Last edited:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

1 Goal.

Not 5.

We should just enjoy the world cup, were still in it, it only comes along every 4 years and im supporting my country and i believe we have a chance, maybe if we win today your all start getting in the spirit :)

Edit : 4-1 germany atm hmmm nn england i guess lol

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Didn't say they were at their best, I know their far from it, but for anyone to say we didn't play well on Wednesday.. Well thats a joke, I'm obviously fighting a lost cause here, u lot are muppets, if we aint winning 5 nil we're ****. We are at the World Cup FINALS here u know.........!!

-edit- I give up , england are sh1t Slovenia should of won, Germany will beat us 5-0.

We should just enjoy the world cup, were still in it, it only comes along every 4 years and im supporting my country and i believe we have a chance, maybe if we win today your all start getting in the spirit :)

Edit : 4-1 germany atm hmmm nn england i guess lol

I win.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
We got hammered everywere, outclassed in every single way, Germany embarrassed England so bad. Tbh it was the same performance we been playing since the finals and Germany shown us how bad we really are.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
England has the best team, yet they struggle on beating Germany? What a ****ing joke..

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
England have nice player but only nice in his club, not in EM/WM Team. :-/...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
England has the best team, yet they struggle on beating Germany? What a ****ing joke..

England has experience, can experience win the world cup these days? not a chance. We were lucky to even play Germany, look at the teams we played, none are well known top teams and out of the 3 we won 1 but when we do play a top team look what happens lol.

We need to score and he takes Defoe off and brings heskey on... Sorry but am i missing somthing. Dont think capello be around long.

Last edited:

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
overpaid, over-rated english team, that never showed up this world cup, played fancy football in areas that doesnt matter, could have been quite easily 7-8 maybe 9, Bastian Schweinsteiger took the piss, everything he did was magic, england dont have 1 world class player, dont care what anyone says, average international team at best!

I so enjoyed that!

oh and atleast ENGLAND was at the world cup finals dude :) didnt see the scots there.... did u? lol

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Myth, If you dont think Rooney is a world class player, Then you dont know football.

They just cant play as a team, Too many individuals.