England...

Join Discord

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Hmm **** game don't think i'll even bother watching the rest may watch the final but it was just so poor we had some beers laid out etc but i couldnt even be bothered to open a tin and have a drink it was just complete and utter bollox.

Steve McClaren has been told that he has been sacked as England coach.

The Football Association is set to formally announce at 0945 GMT that McClaren has lost his job 18 months into a four-year contract.

The FA has been holding an emergency board meeting since 0830 GMT at its Soho headquarters in London.

The decision comes after England's 3-2 defeat by Croatia and failure to qualify for Euro 2008.

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
Was disgracefull, there defense was poor as fk, manager didnt have a clue and goalie sucked to.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
rofl. england have the best individual players that a country could have, but ****ing hell they cant find a good enough coach to make them gel.

You talk crap, we have a NUMBER of good players. People like Beckham, Lampard(who plays crap nationally anyway) and Gerrard are basically our only outstanding players. Although Peter Crouch seems to be one of our best at the moment.

When you look at sides like Brazil, Italy, France and so on, we have a crap team. The players they have is unreal.

So don't talk crap Colonel.

We don't have anywhere near the BEST players, we merely have a "good" side.

Nonetheless, we should have definitely still made it through as our team isn't classed as crap.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I can't take England matches seriously when I see Peter Crouch running down the field, it's just his lanky legs I swear to god it's like LOL.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Keeper was the worst, the one good save he made was a ****ing accident.

England not qualifying is a good thing, we didn't deserve to. Maybe we'll get a decent manager and coach now. Find us a decent keeper also, we've been lacking one for years.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Edit tried adding a picture but it fails, here's the link Crouch
Edit - It still fails =(

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
You talk crap, we have a NUMBER of good players. People like Beckham, Lampard(who plays crap nationally anyway) and Gerrard are basically our only outstanding players. Although Peter Crouch seems to be one of our best at the moment.

When you look at sides like Brazil, Italy, France and so on, we have a crap team. The players they have is unreal.

So don't talk crap Colonel.

We don't have anywhere near the BEST players, we merely have a "good" side.

Nonetheless, we should have definitely still made it through as our team isn't classed as crap.

seriously? was their any ****ing need for that comment towards me?

the only footy i watch is welsh and english and my view is england have some outstanding players but they never play to their full potential.

anyway atleast wales wernt the only team that didnt qualify.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Hey Fatty Boom Boom, sweet sugar dumpling.

Last edited:

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
woot84 for starters why have u named beckham as one of the top players??? are you serious??

World Class
Gerrard
Terry
Rooney

You may or may not include frank lampard, but i feel hes not world class - the rest are just good players

as for england they weren't good enough and didn't deserve to get through to the finals. The manager wasn't good enough simple as, hes never done anything. He was assistant manager to alex fegurson and then managed middlesborough to medicracy, they should have attempted to get a world class manager as they now have to do. Capello is the man for the job - proven record and wants the job

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Keeper was the worst, the one good save he made was a ****ing accident.

He wasn't doing the right thing to start him thats for sure. To put that pressure on him starting him and after letting two goals in after the first 15minutes? I don't know what McClaren was thinking but he deserves to loose his job.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
woot84 for starters why have u named beckham as one of the top players??? are you serious??

World Class
Gerrard
Terry
Rooney

You may or may not include frank lampard, but i feel hes not world class - the rest are just good players

as for england they weren't good enough and didn't deserve to get through to the finals. The manager wasn't good enough simple as, hes never done anything. He was assistant manager to alex fegurson and then managed middlesborough to medicracy, they should have attempted to get a world class manager as they now have to do. Capello is the man for the job - proven record and wants the job

How can you put Rooney in 'world class players', He isn't even that good.

/Ash

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
You can have the most world class players in a team but doesnt mean they will play as one?

Example england.

Lampard shouldnt play along side Gerrard. Barry actually works with Gerrard.
Heskey should be upfront, pitty hes out atm though. He was creating so many chances when he played in those two games.

And why would you want to play Richards out of his position that he plays for at Man City. He was drifting into the middle like you would expect him to do as he has been playing that position.

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Can't put Beckham as a world class player? You retard, he's possibly the best free-kick taker in the world, he can measure up the about of loft, curl and pick his targets in a matter of second, he can do what would take a computer like 2 hours in a matter of seconds.

As for Colonel if you don't pay much attention to football then why post in here pretending you do? Asshat.

and yes, Rooney is crap, we could lose him and nothing would come of it, he only does the odd good thing.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
you just said it yourself you idiot. i know i dont watch much football i admitted to that so by admitting that how the hell am i pretending?

beckhams **** if he cant hit crouch on the head hes a big enough target.