[Holley] English speaker for Moderator/GM purposes

helloimthunder

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2010
Hello guys.

We are a small team of 2 people (currently) working 24/7 in a new Holley server and we need a 3rd GameMaster for moderation purposes. If you know about server-making or related, we're open to let him help with server scripting aswell. Server is still not up but we're working really hard on a double-language system and we need a little bit of help, our english is good but not as good as an english native speaker of course :)

Requeriments for applying?
- Friendly guy.
- Preferably able to speak via Skype. If not messenger or elsewhere.
- If you dont know how to do something, dont worry. We will just teach you how to ;)
- As I said, better if you know some scripting or do you have some knowledge about it atleast.
- Being friendly with players and please use correct spelling when speaking to them to look more formal.
- (Passionate) old Legend of Mir 3 player so you can know what's going on.

We will give you...
- A new server which innovates almost in every way. Not boring as it used to be when you reached X level.
- Totally custom server with a lot of ideas that we're working on.
- Friendly guys to talk with about the server. We will have so loooong discussions about different things :P
- Own website (+domain and forums).
- Own hosting server.

If you're interested please leave me an Private Message through the forum with your Skype or Messenger so we can talk abit more about it.

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hello guys.

We are a small team of 2 people (currently) working 24/7 in a new Holley server and we need a 3rd GameMaster for moderation purposes. If you know about server-making or related, we're open to let him help with server coding aswell. Server is still not up but we're working really hard on a double-language system and we need a little bit of help, our english is good but not as good as an english native speaker of course :)

Requeriments for applying?
- Friendly guy.
- Preferably able to speak via Skype. If not messenger or elsewhere.
- If you dont know how to do something, dont worry. We will just teach you how to ;)
- As I said, better if you know some coding or do you have some knowledge about it atleast.
- Being friendly with players and please use correct spelling when speaking to them to look more formal.
- (Passionate) old Legend of Mir 3 player so you can know what's going on.

We will give you...
- A new server which innovates almost in every way. Not boring as it used to be when you reached X level.
- Totally custom server with a lot of ideas that we're working on.
- Friendly guys to talk with about the server. We will have so loooong discussions about different things :P
- Own website (+domain and forums).
- Own hosting server.

If you're interested please leave me an Private Message through the forum with your Skype or Messenger so we can talk abit more about it.
... do you mean scripting?
btw would help if people know the server files and exp rates etc to get an idea what there up against ;)

gl

helloimthunder

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2010
... do you mean scripting?
btw would help if people know the server files and exp rates etc to get an idea what there up against ;)

gl

Yeah, fixed it :P its not needed tho we know enough about scripting ;) We had another server 5 years ago and ran almost for 3 years.

I will talk about rates soon, but I can't yet.