Dec 22, 2005
Its posible to limit area that only group can enter
like 3 war 1 tao 2 wizz ?

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
there is a checkgroup, recall group and group move npc commands in the server files but i don't know how there used. Saying that when i looked through the diamond sever files they had the same commands but show how they were used i'm kinda hoping the mir 3 commands are set out the same if they ain't they there knackered.

Example from diamond files below: (if mir3's is not teh smae don't blame me)
checkgroupcount usage: CHECKGROUPCOUNT = 5
what it does: checks if there's exactly 5 ppl in group ,options are = , < , >

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
You could create a room that will only allow those particular chars in (via text storage or SQL storage of char types). Then only allow them to procede if they are grouped (Check HumCount in Room, Check Grp Qty = # and then Grp Move).

Can be bypassed by grouping someone outside the room and they will be teleported inside the new room, leaving the person inside the room to tt at leisure. To catch that you could disable tt's and all moves/recall, and then put a timer in (5 seconds after groupmove or something) that will teleport them to a Map that you cannot escape from - i.e. a Banned Char Map

Bit overboard probably, depends how specific you want to get.. and how much you are wanting to enforce the group dynamics.

Upvote 0