{EpicMir}~{C# Files}~{Custom content/rates}

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
What ben did to avoid that (just mentioning him cause u seem to have used many of the good features his server had) was to have some lvling kits that werent really good stated and were quite easy to acquire and some legendary kits per 10-20lvls.

i'm more one kit to rule them all instead of multiple kits , but as u said might look into suppling more subs

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
The fact is that everything seems spot on and well thought like Wond said. If similar principles apply to the endgame content it will be a server that will last a good while and will get a good Usercount. Only might need a few tweaks here and there.

It is a unique server that simply gets your attention the moment you log in. So as long ppl just "try" it they will stay and have a healthy usercount.

Edit: If what that guy said about para-pro stones in GG shop is true....Just remove em. There are plenty less OP ways we gonna donate to your server than those shitty pro/para items.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
sorry wont do that that will result in no control over item drops ingame and i do not want that , instead i added subbosses (as u seen) which can be solo-able by any1

When I say trash kit I mean leveling/shop kit. You need common items as well as rare items, same as every game on the planet. Its not something you want to control the drops of, its simply kit to fill the gaps in levels/sell to shop for some extra cash. As mits said I'm currently level 30 in level 15 kit and thats with a usercount of -10, if the usercount hits 40-50+ then most people will be 40+ in level 15 kit, which is just silly really.

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
1) After a chat with my partner and due to suggestion of beta testers we decided to remove Para/Pro stones from gameshop as we don't wanna give the feeling to our players that this is a quick cash server or w/e :) . The stones might be added at a later stage in gameshop , depends on the game progression and if they are okey or not.
Note : the stones will still be in drops .

2)
When I say trash kit I mean leveling/shop kit. You need common items as well as rare items, same as every game on the planet. Its not something you want to control the drops of, its simply kit to fill the gaps in levels/sell to shop for some extra cash. As mits said I'm currently level 30 in level 15 kit and thats with a usercount of -10, if the usercount hits 40-50+ then most people will be 40+ in level 15 kit, which is just silly really.

All the drops were done done by math taking all the variables into calculations (rs , count , solo or not solo , etc) . Now we don't want items to flood server , niether people to be in basic kit at level 40 , but we do want to create an economy where u get (example) *tao items and u trade/sell them to get ur warrior items* , ofc no1 will be fully kitted in 1-2 days but we took care that they will be able to enjoy the server content with or without the latest kit . As example even if ur in ApprenticeKit(20 items) u will be able to do 30+ bosses . We want people to kit themself by using the economy of server (Trades and gold will be the a key aspect of the server )

Last edited:

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
well after playing beta for a while im guna have to give this server a whirl its decent ....see you in game tomoz !

rngongo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 10, 2015
I like the idea of a multi-class kit that way I can devote most of my time/resources improving it and sharing it among my chars.

I also think the mining system needs incentives to do it.

Making orbs

3 x crystal - can be mined, or dropped from various mobs/bosses
1 x ChippingBlade - Bought from weapon's merchant.
1 x PolishingOil - Fished out of the water, or dropped from various mobs/bosses.

Gambling

Mine for diamonds and use them as currency for the Gambling man. Each Diamond gives you a roll of three dices; Successfully roll three of the same number to win a prize!

This gives people a choice to work their arse off mining or fishing

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
Atm finishing/mining is working well and u will find urself needed to fish/mine to get al the perks but ...

Gambling

Mine for diamonds and use them as currency for the Gambling man. Each Diamond gives you a roll of three dices; Successfully roll three of the same number to win a prize!

i do like sort of this ideea , might be used (in one way or another) in future expansions (Y)

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
Right some news update .

Closed Beta ended ,server will remain up but login +acc count will be down and i'm staring the preparation for LIVE

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
Right some news update .

Closed Beta ended ,server will remain up but login +acc count will be down and i'm staring the preparation for LIVE

goodl luck so were still on for a 8pm launch ?

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Right some news update .

Are people keeping things they've gained in closed beta?
I'd assume so since you need to take it down to wipe these... not the best way to start a new server. :(

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
Are people keeping things they've gained in closed beta?
I'd assume so since you need to take it down to wipe these... not the best way to start a new server. :(

As i said when choosed people for Close Beta (few days ago)
1)There will be a full wipe for LIVE server
2) all the closed beta testers wont receive any perks or bonuses on live server

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
@Seiko i will post it soon (couple of hrs)

@Reckoninh no (it isnt coded in files ) and honestly i would disable it anyways , Old school potting ftw !

Status
Not open for further replies.